Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas Park Central
$169
$189
$184
  • Restaurant
All reviewstwo bedroom suitebreakfast and dinnerbreakfast staffhome away from homeindoor poolhot tubthe hotel staffbusiness centerfull kitchengreat place to staycomplimentary breakfasti highly recommend this hoteleasy accessthe entire staffexcellent hotelbed was very comfortablefront desk staff
Reviewed November 7, 2013

I booked this hotel with cash and points. For the value, it was a steal. The free breakfast, free internet and fact that it was a suite was great! Right off of the highway, but no road noise. Spacious rooms, but don't expect speedy room cleaning.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AlisonFayeJ
TMIHospitality, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas Park Central, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Dear Afj0713,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience during your stay with us! The team will be thrilled to hear your kind words. We hope to see you again should your travels bring you back to the Dallas area.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

We stayed in the 2 bedroom suite. It was a nice size for my family and for the price. However, the bathrooms weren't as clean as I'd like and the toilet clogged twice. I loved the fact that the pool was indoors since it started to rain the second night we were there but the hot tub wasn't working properly. I notified the front desk that the water was merely lukewarm and they insisted that it has been set to 102 degrees but it seemed like it didn't get past 80, even after having it running for an hour. The staff was extremely courteous and helpful. For the price, we would stay there again but I'm hoping it will be a little cleaner next time.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
TMIHospitality, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas Park Central, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

Dear Guech D,
Thank you for your feedback of the Homewood Suites Dallas Park Central. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed our indoor pool, and that my staff was able to assist in making your stay more comfortable. Please accept my deepest apologies for your troubles with the hot tub. I will verify with my maintenance team that it is working properly. Also, I'm very sorry that your bathroom did not meet your expectations. I will address your concerns with my housekeeping staff. I hope you will allow us another opportunity to impress you the next time you find yourself in the area.

Christi W.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

very nice room, kitchen is in the same room as the living room, AC and Heat work great "I needed both". Room was clean but could use new carpet soon. Comp. breakfast was nice and had many different items. You could get a box to take it with you IF you wanted and some did.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
TMIHospitality, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas Park Central, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Dear Blaise V,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience during your stay with us! I look forward to sharing your kind words with my team! We hope to see you again the next time your travels bring you to Dallas.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

We were there for a social events and had the 3 kiddos. We stayed in one of the 2-bedroom suites and it was perfect. Pool is inside, and was perfect. Breakfast was fine, and all of the staff were very firendly and helpful. It is hard to find the place, and it is right behind the Racetrack gas station between the other similar hotesl. Perfect location for lots of Dallas activities. Area isn't the greatest, but hotel felt safe.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Dear Geoffrey S,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience during your stay with us! I'm so glad you enjoyed our pool. I look forward to sharing your kind words with our team! We hope to see you again the next time your travels bring you to Dallas.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

The suite had everything we needed and it really felt like a small apartment. The layout allows you to have privacy even if you are traveling with more than 2 people and everybody is staying in the same suite.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Cesar C

Dear Cesar C,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay at the Homewood Suites Dallas/Park Central. We hope to see you again the next time your travels bring you to Dallas.

Kind thanks,