“One of the good ones!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas Park Central

Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas Park Central
Ranked #33 of 200 Hotels in Dallas
Beaumont, Texas, USA
“One of the good ones!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Upon arrival the front desk staff was helpful and informative. The morning staff for the breakfast buffet exceeded our expectations. They not only made sure the food was fresh and inviting but made us feel like we were at a full service restaurant!!!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

DallasHWS_GM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas Park Central, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
Thanks so much for taking the time to write about your stay with us! I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your time here and look forward to sharing your kind words with the team. I know they will be thrilled to hear about your experience. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the Dallas area. Happy travels!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
College Station, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

This isn't the easiest hotel to find, the sign is somewhat hidden. But if you have the address there isn't anything else that could be a hotel on the street. Once there the only issue is the noisy air conditioner. We were lucky and didn't need it (we were there in April) but it would have been difficult to sleep with it on during Dallas's hot summers.
When we questioned the front desk to see if we could change rooms, they didn't act surprised and said all the rooms were like that.
The room was very spacious, being a suite and very clean, and the price was right.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
DallasHWS_GM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas Park Central, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. I am glad to hear that you liked your room. I want to assure you that noisy air conditioning is not "the norm" at all. They should run quietly just like in your home. I will be sure to share your review with my team and make sure they understand that that is not typical of our air conditioning units. We hope you will come back and see us the next time you're in the Dallas area. Happy travels!
Temple, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

Excellent business stay. Friendly, helpful staff. Clean and relatively quiet. The breakfast was good, if somewhat bland but the kitchen ladies were fantastic. I will stay here next time I'm in Dallas.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

DallasHWS_GM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas Park Central, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to sharing your compliments with the staff. I will definitely look into breakfast to see what we can do to spice things up! We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Dallas. Happy travels!
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Recently my wife and I travelled to Dallas, TX with our two granddaughters, ages 8 and 4. We booked a Homewood Suites room in North Dallas for the duration of our stay. The quality, service, and comfort of the room was the best value for our money as it has always been when we stay at Homewood properties. I commend Hilton on their Homewood line and will be a loyal customer when our travel takes us to Homewood locations.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

DallasHWS_GM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas Park Central, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your experience at our hotel. I am thrilled to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay and I am sure my team will be as well when I share your kind words with them. Thank you for making us your home away from home in Dallas and we hope to see you again soon. Happy travels!
Boston
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

This hotel is behind an "extended stay" hotel and next to an industrial space. I thought the accommodations themselves were fine, although the dining area is a little small. I would not stay here again because of the location. All members of the staff that I encountered were very nice.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
DallasHWS_GM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas Park Central, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. I am very sorry to hear you were unpleased with our location in the area. I am glad to hear you enjoyed the service you received as well as the accomodations, however. We hope that you will consider staying with us the next time your travels bring you to the area.
Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

This is a great hotel with great service. From the time you walk into the lobby every staffer you meet has a smile and greets you very nicely. We stayed in a two bedroom, 2 bathroom suite which was very spacious, nicely decorated, clean, and quiet. The ceiling fans in the bedrooms make sleeping a little more comfortable. The mattresses are also comfortable. We had a variety of items for breakfast including, but not limited to eggs scrambled with and without veggies, sausage, bacon, hash browns, potato patties, waffles, assorted fruit, assorted breads, cereals, yogurts, coffee, milk, juices, muffins, oatmeal, just a lot of items to chose from. The complimentary meal during the evening reception was also good and offered different selections each evening. Complimentary coffee was available in the lobby around the clock. The workout room was small, but nice. The business center was a good size with 2 computers, a printer, a fax, an easy chair, books to read, and brochures of attractions and area activities. The pool area was very well maintained and included a whirlpool, tables with chairs, loungers, floatees, and lots of towels.

• 5 of 5 stars
DallasHWS_GM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas Park Central, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience and my team will be equally thrilled as well when I share your kind words with them. We look forward to being your home away from home the next time you are in Dallas. Happy travels!
BEIJING, China
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

My friend orderd several packages and send to the hotel when I was there. When I came back to my country, she told me that there should be two more packages in the luggage box. When we went to check the online oder status, it showed that the packages had been signed for by the hotel staff but I have got them. When I tried to communicate to the hotel, they claimed that I had picked up the packages but actually I did not. I'm very sorry for that. I don't think someone took away the packages, but I do ask for refund becaulse the packages were lost in the hotel. The total value would be $350.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

DallasHWS_GM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas Park Central, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
I am sorry to hear about your packages. My staff has been trying to gather information from you in order for us to investigate this issue and resolve it ASAP. I have emailed you as well in efforts to collect information that would help us get to the bottom of the issue. You may reach me personally at 972.437.6966 Monday-Friday from 7am-5pm CST or you can email me as well. I want to assure you that we are trying to resolve this issue. I look forward to your assistance in getting this issue resolved so that you are satisfied.

Christi Whitfield