Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Near the Galleria
$215
$364
MagnoliaHotels.com
1,000 results
All reviewslive swansbeautiful swansmade to order breakfastevening receptioncomplimentary breakfastindoor poolstarbucks coffeehot tublobby areafront desk staffexcellent staybusiness tripshuttle servicesealstollwaycvsatrium
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I defiantly recommend Embassy Suites – the staff is awesome and personable – the rooms are amazing. I love the geese, and free breakfest, and managers reception is awesome, the pool and spa are nice a place to relax.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
DonMims, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Near the Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

Thank you so much for the great review of our hotel. I am so glad to hear we took care of you when you came for breakfast, I would expect nothing less from our staff, :)

Reviewed November 17, 2013

The staff was overall friendly. We only stayed two nights, rooms weren't cleaned, beds weren't made after first night. We went to the front around 5:00 PM were told that they had some issues that day but they would send clean towels, coffee, etc., they never arrived. We have stayed at Embassy Suites often when we travel and will continue, thinking this has never occurred before, but will probably not stay at this specific location.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. I sincerely apologize that we were unable to meet expectations and based upon your review I am actively participating with our housekeeping staff to ensure this does not happen again. I hope that if your travels bring you back to the area that you will consider staying with us again. Thank you again; I appreciate your honest feedback.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

Booked my room with points. I travel with a service animal sometimes. She was at the vet when I checked in. Apparently the front desk was unaware of my service animal. Long story short. I booked another night with a credit card the second night. There was an issue with the card, So I loaded another prepaid card and need access to my room before I could pay. A gentlemen from the front desk followed me up to my room to give me access to my phone.
We both went downstairs to the front desk where he took my payment for another night. I watched him walk into the back office where the manger on duty was. I went up to my room, and the room phone rang. I answered and was asked if I had a dog in my room. I replied yes she is my service animal.
Right then and there I was asked to leave to hotel. They are not pet or animal friendly at all. I asked for a full refund for the night I just paid. I was told by staff and property that Iwas being charged a pet fee. I explained to them that she is a service and by Law they can't charge me a pet fee. After arguing with them for 30 mins. They asked me to leave again! By now the saw that they couldn't charge me a pet fee because she is a service animal. So they came up with I was smoking in my room,.To justify the fact that they took my money. Unbelievable. I am a smoker, but knew not to smoke in the room. And I didn't. I have since emailed and made complaints with Hilton Honors.. Requesting my money to be refunded. I was told no. Hotel policy...I will never ever stay at any Hilton property. They are crooks and they Hate Animals and discriminate against the Disabled!

Room Tip: Don't stay here!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Please accept our sincere apologies for your experience at this hotel. This is definitely not the experience we want our guest to receive. Thank you for staying with us

Reviewed November 14, 2013

My wife and I came to the area for some job interviews and the company put us up at the Embassy Suites - we were quite excited about it because of our previous experiences with Embassy Suites. Unfortunately, this location does not maintain or meet the usual outstanding Embassy Suites service and amenities. The good news what the staff was very friendly - especially at check-in, and we need a late check-out which they very graciously did for us. Now for the not-so-good stuff...They are remodeling the hotel, so there is lots of noise, workers and torn-up spots. It also happened to be quite cold while we were down here and when we were eating breakfast, you needed a winter coat to sit in their dining area, it was so cold. The breakfast set-up was quite disappointing (again referencing my previous experiences with Embassy Suites and one of the great amenities being the free hot breakfast). Yes, there was am omelette station with a rather unfriendly gentleman who seemed bothered to be working there and not at all pleasant and the omelette was ok. There were no pancakes, waffles, bacon, etc...At least any that I could find. The breakfast area reminded me of a holiday inn cold breakfast area - very disappointing. The hotel was consistently cold throughout. The room was fairly nice with 2 large tv's and a refrigerator and microwave which is nice. There was quite a bit of noise and loud guests in the "open" lobby area which made it a bit challenging to sleep.
So, overall, there were some good things about this Embassy Suites but overall I would not stay there again, especially with all of the choices in the area.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

I'm so sorry for your experience; I am not sure what happened during your stay. This is definitely not the experience we want our guests to receive. Please accept my sincere apologies. We obviously dropped the ball.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Embassy Suites have always been our first choice. This hotel was going through some renovations, but overall it was still a nice hotel. The location was excellent for what we were in town for. Close to BeltLine with really good restaurants, close to the Galleria, and close to some great furiture stores.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
DonMims, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Near the Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2013

We appreciate the great review of our hotel; our location is great for shoppers and those wanting a variety of restaurants close by. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us.