“Excellent Property”

GreenLeadersGold level
Olathe, Kansas
“Excellent Property”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

This was my second time at this hotel. Both times the staff were excellent. Clean rooms & clean bathrooms.Comfortable beds and linens. Gorgeous atrium and common area. Overall a very good value. I am a HHonors member and am in Hilton properties 200 nights a year. This is one of my favorites.

Room Tip: high floors and corners have suites which are very nice
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Sheila T, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Near the Galleria, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
Thank you so much for the awesome review, you made our day here !!! We always like to think that our guests have a great time when they stay with us and that's what we always aim for. So we hope to see you soon and thank you again for the really nice comments.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
  • Korean first
Beaumont, Texas
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Great room with typical Embassy Suite amenities including comfortable bed and relaxing separate sitting area. The cooked to order breakfast was excellent and prepared in a timely fashion. A small problem with the bathroom and TV were resolved quickly and satisfactorily by the hotel maintenance department. Shuttle service to the nearby Galleria mall and to local restaurants was a nice extra. The resident swans in the hotel atrium pond were a pleasant surprise. The meeting room for the seminar was comfortable and well set. Check in and check out of the hotel was friendly and efficient.

Room Tip: Rooms on the higher floors and on the south side appear to be the quietest.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Sheila T, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Near the Galleria, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
Thank you for the nice comments, we are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sharing your feedback with our staff as they always like to hear when a guest enjoyed their stay.

Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon.
Spring, Texas
Reviewed October 24, 2012

The hotel is nice and updated. My one major complaint is that they did not include any blankets for the sofa bed (we had a party of 4 - myself, husband and 2 kids, so the sofa bed was necessary). I requested a blanket or comforter via the front desk, and the lady brought me a blanket that was hard as sandpaper. It was though it had been washed and dried in the old-fashioned starch stuff. She acknowledged that it was hard and said she'd bring another one. The second one she brought was just as hard, and not only that, it was full of static electricity. It was 11pm and bedtime, so we quickly returned the blanket to the front desk and spoke with the clerk and the manager. They felt the blanket, acknowledged that it was harder than it should be but said it was all they had. I asked if we could have a comforter like the one on the main bed. He said "no, we don't have any extra duvets". This was very disappointing for us, and it left my family with 2 small kids wondering around town at night to find a Walmart to purchase suitable bedding. $50 later we had a comforter from Walmart that was acceptable. I've stayed at Embassy Suites many many times (including this one), and I am NOT very particilar about how soft a blanket is, but this situation was highly unordinary and in need of a remedy, which they didn't offer. I will be back -the hotel was nice... but I will be SURE to bring our own bed comforter. In short, it was a disappointment because I was not expecting to have to blow an extra $50 just for my kids to get a decent night's rest.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
I am so sorry for your experience with our sofa bed blankets. Since reading this we have purcahsed new blankets which hopefully will take care of this problem. I am sorry you had to experience this. We would have been happy to give you a duvet from another room if we had a vacant room available.

We hope you will stay with us again.
Meridian, Idaho
Reviewed October 20, 2012

I stayed at thsi hotel for two nights, and had a very pleasant experience. Clean, quiet, free in-room Internet, good workout equipment, delicious hot brakfat, and conveniently located. The front desk staff even took me to the mall in the shuttle, and offered to pick me up! However the mall is so close I just walked back home. Also, the bu to downtown Dallas (183) stops really close by. For $4 I went everywhere that day (Dealey Plaza, Dallas Art District, Galleria Mall).
Also, I ordered room service twice and was also happy with the quality of the food, the speed of delivery, and the waiter's demeanor.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank FatimaCornwall
Sheila T, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Near the Galleria, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Thank you so much for the nice review of our hotel, we always enjoy hearing when a guest enjoys their stay. Our shuttle runs within a 3 mile radius so we make trips to the Galleria Mall, quite often. :) You sound like to did a lot of sight seeing while here, so we are happy you enjoyed your stay and your visit to Dallas. We hope we will see you again soon.
New York City, New York
Reviewed October 17, 2012

This Embassy Suites Dallas , near the Galleria have the best teams , lead By Ms. Sheila Thompson as the general Manager. From the house keeping ,front desk and restaurant ( dinner was very good too) are giving an excellence service. Very personalized , they always greet me with my name. They made sure that my need were being met.

Room Tip: All their room are excellence ,looking to the atrium ,beautiful.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Sheila T, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Near the Galleria, responded to this review, October 18, 2012
Thank you for the very nice comments, we are so glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Comments like this remind us that the hard work makes it all worthwhile if we have happy guests :)

Thank you again..
Highland Park, Texas
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I heard that there was a management change recently, so I stayed here and the new management went out of their way to make my stay an excellent one. It was a busy week, but they still took time to come talk to me during breakfast, which was the best breakfast I have had in a LONG time. They asked how I was enjoying my stay and truly cared about what I was telling them! This is the ONLY place I will stay while I am in Dallas. I noticed they took time to talk to all of the guests and that was quite impressive. Even if I have to drive a little to get where I am going, the service I received while I was there was over the top. You wont ever feel like you are just a number at this place! If you are ever in this area, this hotel is a must !!! FREE COCKTAILS every evening also... WOW!!!! This place knows how to treat a guest. Thank you for caring so much.

Room Tip: All of the suites have 2 separate rooms with 2 tv's.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so much for the really nice comments, the staff always love to read comments like yours :) I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and it is always our goal to make everyone feel taken care of and appeciated.

Thank you again and we hope to see you soon.
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed September 9, 2012

I recently stayed for 2 nights on business and had no complaints about this hotel. The customer service I received was exceptional. The staff was very polite, welcoming and quick to answer any questions. The hotel is older but other than the bathroom tile, tub and toilet I felt the room was nicely updated. Even though the tile, tub and toilet were older, they were well-maintaned and everything was very clean. The room was spacious and the bed very comfortable. It was a quiet stay, although the hotel was fairly empty. One of the elevators was out of service during a portion of my stay which wasn't a big deal because there weren't that many people there but had it been busy this may have been an issue. I had dinner at the hotel one night and it was fine but not memorable.

I've also stayed at the Embassy Suites in the Park Central area of Dallas, not too far from this location. The Park Central may be considered more updated and modern but I felt this Embassy Suites was in a better location. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again in the future.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Sheila T, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Near the Galleria, responded to this review, September 11, 2012
Thank you for the nice comments regarding your stay with us. Our goal is always to make you feel like you are at your home away from home, and customer service is always our #1 goal. Our location is always a hit with our guests being so close to restaurants and the Galleria Mall. We hope you will stay with us again when next in the area.