“WHAT was the cook thinking”
Review of Crossroads Diner

Crossroads Diner
Ranked #141 of 4,326 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 23, 2019 via mobile

Say it ain’t so! We experienced a simply horrible breakfast. Well, rather I did because my wife’s breakfast was great.

I had a perfect looking piece of French toast but when I tried to cut through it, I discovered the bottom was so well charred that it would not cut. Could NOT blame the waitress at all since it looked prefect but what was the cook thinking? ONE piece was all I requested so perhaps the cook thought I would not notice or would settle for burnt taste? Well , the experience has left a bad taste in my mouth for an otherwise fantastic restaurant.

1  Thank DavidNCarolyn

Reviewed February 23, 2019 via mobile

Enjoyed a delicious brunch at Crossroads Diner. Be sure to try the cinnamon sticky bun but leave plenty of room. The frittata with sausage and goat cheese is mouthwatering as are the pancakes. Our waitress had a wonderful sense of humor assuring us she “would be there all day” as we struggled in deciding what to order. Highly recommend!

Reviewed February 18, 2019 via mobile

In the Dallas area for an extended weekend enjoyed the Sunday morning breakfast. Really great server sorry I can’t remeber her name. We had the pecan pancakes and chorizo with eggs just Great pass on the hash browns they are just a frozen blob of potatoes.

Reviewed January 31, 2019

Family went here for breakfast. Every single one of our meals was amazing. The pancakes were huge and fluffy, the waffles would make Leslie Knope jealous, eggs perfectly cooked, and the pan sausage, I'm in love.
Also, beyond family friendly. I will go back every single time I am in town to visit my folks. Guaranteed

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 21, 2019 via mobile

I can honestly say that I haven’t had a better breakfast. Chef Tom is great as is all of the staff. Always feel welcome and appreciated here. Highly recommend!

Date of visit: January 2019

Been to Crossroads Diner? Share your experiences!