“Worst motel ever!”

Motel 6 Dallas - North - Richardson
Ranked #173 of 203 Hotels in Dallas
“Worst motel ever!”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Do not stay here!!! Checked into this hotel 3 pm Friday 3/21 traveling from houston to tulsa. Lady at front desk very rude and could not understand her. First room we booked reeked of smoke so asked when I asked to be moved we were told that impossible the rooms smelt because the first two floors were non smoking. Second room was ok at first until we found a dirty sock blood in bathroom. My wife went to go to store and saw a woman letting multiple men In and out of her room looked like a possible prostitution situation. Also noticed trash all over outside. We decided to change hotels when I asked for a refund the lady t the front desk argued with me and made me call the manager to refund room. As we were leaving my wife went to grab stuff out of room and found a condom wrapper on the bed. This was the WORST expierence of any motel 6 I have ever had I will never return to this motel and I would not stay here!!!

• Stayed March 2014
4 Thank Jfd1984

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Carrollton, Missouri
Reviewed June 5, 2013

On arrival I looked across the street and saw a STRIP CLUB really? Yes they did try to update but if you revamp please buy a new mattress as well. When me and my husband lay down we rolled to the mild and the cover had cigarette holes in it, yuck! I also agree with the other review that as AC was very loud. Breakfast what breakfast they had coffee and that was it. NEVER Motel 6 again!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Mllink
Ennis, Texas
Reviewed December 26, 2012

The staff is professional and proficient.

All of the single rooms are fairly large, have King size beds and are equipped with a large bathroom. A computer/work desk with a chair and a lazy boy chair.

Room was clean. It comes with WIFI. 60 plus channels available on the television.
Easy access to the Freeway.

As this is a Motel 6, there's no complimentary breakfast or newspaper. Free coffee is available in the lobby.

Room Tip: Rooms on all three floors are quiet
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
South Saint Paul, Minnesota
Reviewed February 11, 2012

The room was clean and comfortable. The shower had great pressure and the water was nice and hot. I'm used to having a sore back when I get up in the morning after staying in a motel. This was a nice surprise. The bed was very comfortable. We chose this place because they did not add a fee for pets. I will go back because it is a great place to sleep. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The only negative is someone upstairs was very noisy and it sounded like they were moving furniture at an hour when it could not be housekeeping staff.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Beverly L
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed July 22, 2011

This hotel needs a decorating redo. The staff were friendly and the bed was excellent. It really could use a thorough cleaning top to bottom. The exercise room was CLOSED the entire three days we were there as well as several other rooms off the lobby. The hall smelled like a dirty toilet. Why weren't they open or repaired??? Loosing money there sadly. The A/C was super cold-like you could hang meat in there dispite the 100+ temps outside. It really only had one setting-Cold or Freezing! The place is OK, but I'd rather not stay here again.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
new york
Reviewed November 5, 2009

overall it was a very pleasent stay staff was very helpful and friendly, guided me around town and helped me find way back to hotel when i got lost.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled solo
Austin, Texas
Reviewed October 21, 2009

This was a convenient location for UT/OU game (close to the DART train), but that's about it. The air conditioner was extremely loud, each time it recycled. The rooms have apparently been remodeled recently, but they already feel as though they've been well-used. Beds and bathroom were overall clean. Breakfast (free) was good, with home-made waffles (points for this). Staff was helpful, but just barely. You get what you pay for...

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
3 Thank irishmm
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dallas
Gateway Hotel Dallas
Super 8 Richardson Dallas
#15 of 17 in Richardson
Candlewood Suites Dallas Park Central
Crossland Economy Studios - Dallas - North Addison - Tollway

Been to Motel 6 Dallas - North - Richardson? Share your experiences!