All reviews indoor pool restaurants within walking distance free breakfast dallas area fitness center very nice hotel expressway texas
Selected filters
Reviewed July 3, 2018

As soon as we drove along Composite Drive towards the hotel, we already saw ladies and gents walking by the road, a couple of Gentleman's Club in the area, several cars parked at the rear of the hotel (not guests)...
My sister went down to the vending machine late one night, and someone approached her, asking for loose change. Guys drinking alcohol at the lobby...
Slow wi-fi, and avoid getting a room beside the stairwell, the doors are noisy and slam when closed. Even elevator is slow.
Find another hotel, if you can, away from this neighborhood.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
qualityinnwalnuthill, Hotel Manager. at Quality Inn & Suites I-35 / Walnut Hill, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2018

Hello Guest,

Thanks for the stay at the Quality Inn & Suites,Walnut Hill and the feedback.
You can expect a further improved stay next time.
Visit us again soon.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed June 26, 2018

This place is pretty bad. It was not very clean. It is in a very sketchy neighborhood. We reserved a rood here as we needed a place by Love Field. There must be better options. We were unable to find a decent place to eat nearby. We were happy to leave the next morning.

Room tip: Don't stay here
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from the Quality Inn & Suites,Walnut Hill.
We are very much concerned with your feedback.
Our apologies for the bad experience.
Our endeavor is to offer a nice stay to all our guests but failed this time.
Actions shall be taken to improve everything on priority and you can have a good stay next time.
Hope you will reconsider.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed April 27, 2018 via mobile

Room ac not working , shower head busted and no not water only warm. Bugs in the bathroom and front desk didn’t even apologize or try to make things right for us. Manager was suppose to call and talk to us and never did.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
qualityinnwalnuthill, Webmaster at Quality Inn & Suites I-35 / Walnut Hill, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2018

Dear Guest,

I appreciate your comments. Our pest control company has rechecked all rooms, and we can assure you and future guests that there’s no concern with insects. Maintenance staff was informed about your concerns and requested to take required action. We take pride in offering a great guest experience, and I apologize that we failed you in some ways.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

Arrived and noticed that there were a high number of Gentleman’s Clubs nearby. Checked in and went to our room. We noticed that there were bare wires sticking out of the wall. We left to go to dinner, then returned to turn in. This Hotel is very close to the Freeway and all that traffic noise can be heard in the room. The room seemed warm so we went to adjust the A/C. To our dismay the A/C did not work and also had bare wires hanging from the unit. We called the front desk and a maintenance man came to our room and confirmed the A/C was not working. The desk clerk offered us a smaller room. We declined this room change as we all would not fit in it comfortably.
We checked out the next morning to go to a different Hotel. The clerk still charged us for the room for the night we stayed. She could not refund my card for the balance unused. I called later in the day and spoke to the manager, she was somewhat rude until I explained why we checked out early. She did not understand why the night desk clerk did not offer us a similar room as there were some available.
We were charged for the full four nights of our reservation. We were charged again for the night we stayed in a defective room. We were refunded for the three nights we did not use. Therefore, we paid TWICE for this crappy room. I have called to discuss this with the manager but she is always out.
AVOID THIS PLACE!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 22, 2018

I did not have high expectations as the good reviews I thought were fake. I actually really liked this place. The front desk people were nice and helpful. The room was amazingly clean way beyond what I expected. The hotel smelled clean or it was the smell of the indoor people, whatever it was, it felt clean. Breakfast was good although the orange juice was great. It was further than where I like to stay, but I might stay here again. It is by the highway so you will hear the traffic. It might be better to stay away from the traffic so you don't hear the cars. They offered me a room away, but I always feel better being able to see my car. The bed and pillows were comfortable also. Shower had good hot water with so so pressure.

Date of stay: January 2018