Caution, the following review and assessment of this establishment is critical and comments are truthful and severe as a result of testing this facility on 5 occasions. It is important to note that each visit comprised of a party of 10. A professional hard working class of people who have will challenge several recommended restaurants thought out the Dallas area
1. The food is good to excellent for the price.
2. The location is awkward for accessibility (entering/exiting is hazardous).
3. The non- availability of parking (especially for handicapped individuals or simply convenience).
4. Ungracious valet (few if any speak English).
5. Lack of luster to the exterior entrance to the facility. (Cigarette butts, beer bottles, generic rubbish and trash….not attractive or esthetic upon entry).
6. Non-attentive or lack of available host/hostess at entrance (just as well seat yourself – if you’re even noticed).
7. Seating arrangements/floor plan make for awkward mobility for staff and clientele to maneuver adequately and productively.
8. Understaffed with regards to floor waiters (1 per day/afternoon shift)
9. Waiters have lack of acquaintance with “social skills” of any kind.
10. Staff (overall) has no enthusiasm alluring its environment (rather not be there attitude).
11. Waiters are “NOT familiar with menu items or products …knowledge of menu is severely lacking (with the exception of one. Her name is Jennifer.
12. Waiters are extremely inattentive (dishes pile up; drinks are unfilled and never available when needed.
13. Food orders were never correct on all five visits.
14. Ordered items were always delivered without any synchronization or timely order.
15. Orders were incorrect, wrong and not even delivered to the right tables.
16. Staff exhibits a stoical attitude if approached on any questionable issue, request for any amenity without any sensitivity to any concern or time.
17. The final bill is never correct, calculated either as an undercharge or an extreme and outrageous over charge.
Finally and not least, the overall picture: the staff and establishment has absolutely no manners, personality or class and skills to function with any fluid concept of service…..PERIOD! Our last visit was unacceptable and unforgivable.
Here’s the clincher…..we were told to hurry with our libations, finish our dining and relinquish our tables by a patron because (and according to her) she reserved and paid for the tables (seated by our group) weeks ago. WHO and what manager, in their right mind, would allow that behavior from a patron with consulting with our party first. By the way, that day and like all other visits…..there was not a manager on duty. Who should have planned the event to co-mingle with regulars patrons without incident?
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.