7,892 results
All reviews texas spice convention center bathroom mirror owners box bob's steakhouse sports bar great hotel room service self parking rooftop pool business trip tv conference amenities downtown valet meeting
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Excellent Hotel. Great Food. Wonderful sleeping rooms with firm bed and excellent amenities such as in-room safe and small mini-refrig that you can put your own F&B. Spa and roof-top pool on site. Love that elevators are in 2 sets, one for upper floors and one for lower; so speedy and you do not have stop at numerous floors. Staff customer service in all areas is excellent. Food in restaurants, room service and ballroom/meetings were outstanding, gourmet, and fresh! Highly recommend if downtown and particularly for meetings & convention center activities.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Beautiful views of downtown Dallas; walk- in showers; unique technology in the rooms, meeting rooms have comfortable chairs; watch the outside of the building for timely decor; convenient to most downtown venues.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I'm not leaving the 1 start just for the bed bugs. I realize things can happen, but no one ever got back to me about my complaint. It's been a couple of months from this post since I contacted the hotel about it. They took my name and number and said they would get back to me. No one called or sent anything by mail. The bites took about 2 weeks to go away, so I can say it wasn't the most pleasant experience. It's a shame because the hotel itself is fairly nice with enough dining options. Needless to say I won't be staying there or any other Omni property.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
GM_OmniDallas, Manager at Omni Dallas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your feedback and review, Journey786697. We take the safety and health of our guests and associates very seriously. Please reach out to us at 214-979-4507 to speak with a manager so we may address these concerns and correct them for you and future guests. Thank you.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel has everything we needed. It has 7 restaurants and a store just in case you forgot something. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful. Highly recommend herrera’s Restaurant the salsa is the best I’ve ever had and the staff there are a lot of fun. The Owners Box Sports Bar/Restaurant has great food and the biggest TV’s I’v Ever seen.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Customer service is very important to me. The Omni Dallas staff has it down! Everyone was friendly, helpful and each staff I saw, spoke to us. The rooms are comfortable and the views are spectacular. Anyone looking for an excellent place to stay in Dallas, go to the Omni!!!

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple