“Excellent Experience”

GreenLeadersGold level
Granbury, United States
“Excellent Experience”
Reviewed August 21, 2014

My stay was a wonderful experience. Every contact I had, from my arrival and assistance from Manny, the lead valet, to the immaculate and well appointed room, and the prompt and polite room service, and helpful bellman, was professional and welcoming. The meal I shared with some of my associates from the Fire-Rescue International Conference at Bobs Steak and Chop House was amazing, and again, the staff was knowledgeable, friendly and prompt, addressing all our questions and needs. I will be back, and plan a short stay in December with my husband. I will also lobby for more conferences to be held in Dallas, since the convenience of the walkway between the Omni and the Convention Center is wonderful. Having spent the past 16 years as a frequent traveler, I recognize and appreciate excellence and good, reliable, comfortable and convenient lodging. It is not usually a pleasure being away from home -- this WAS!!! Thanks again,

1 Thank Janice S
Bri B, Manager at Omni Dallas Hotel, responded to this review, August 25, 2014
I know we sure enjoyed hosting the firefighters this year, and I am happy to see the feelings are mutual! Thank you, tremendously, for sharing such kind words in regards to our staff and service. We appreciate your extra effort in supporting us for future conferences as well! Words cannot express how grateful we are hearing about your wonderful experience. We truly look forward to your return in December. :)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (618)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
Dallas, United States
Reviewed August 21, 2014

Every time I've been to an Omni it's been the best customer service in the industry. Not just friendly faces and "thank you"s. Their Select Guest program is a special tailor-made service that makes you feel like they actually do want to provide the customer a service, as opposed to just making higher margins per unit. The new Dallas Omni is really well done with nice options.

Houston, United States
Reviewed August 21, 2014

I stayed for one night for work and almost everything was great. I arrived before my online check-in time I designated so the staff had to switch rooms for me of same accommodations. I ended up not getting the free water or morning beverage door hanger.

Aliso Viejo, United States
Reviewed August 21, 2014

I've stayed at Omni Dallas 6 times and it is by far the best hotel chain I stay in. Has all the little amenities in the room a person needs. Friendly staff, good food, rooms are always clean. They have an excellent gym and sports bar.

jackson, United States
Reviewed August 21, 2014

This hotel was under construction so the view was poor. I had to walk pass marijuanna smell for two days even after I reported it on the first evening of my stay. there were no microwaves to reheat the overpriced food left over. If the conference is in Dallas again and at this location, I will not stay.

1 Thank Marcia C
Bri B, Manager at Omni Dallas Hotel, responded to this review, August 25, 2014
I do apologize we appeared to miss the mark on giving you the world-class Omni experience we aim to show all our guests. I am confident your stay will go smoother during your next visit. Please note our construction will wrap up this spring. And as for the microwaves, we offer them upon request. As you check-in next time, let us know and it would be our pleasure to assist!
Dallas, United States
Reviewed August 21, 2014

Hotel provided great service! I really enjoyed having the car transportation to take me to various locations in the nearby area. The television in the mirror in the bathroom was a plus. I would recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends

Denver, United States
Reviewed August 21, 2014

The hotel is very good. We at the "Texas Spice" in the hotel and received poor service with attitude. It's best to avoid this place and go somewhere that your patronage is valued. The location of the hotel downtown was great.