“Awesome”

Omni Dallas Hotel
Ranked #5 of 205 Hotels in Dallas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed November 23, 2013

I've stayed at this hotel twice now. Once for bachelorette party and once for business.
The rooms are beautiful, great pool, nice hot tub and all-around wonderful place to stay for fun in Dallas. The beds were very comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for Omni Dallas Hotel

Reviewed November 23, 2013

Quiet, large rooms and convenient location to the convention center make this an ideal hotel for coventioneers. The staff was very professional and helpful making checking in and out efficient. I wasn't able to check out the gym or pool but colleagues had good things to say. The only issue I encountered was an erroneous restaurant charge which was simply removed.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

Our state association held its annual conference here and what a pleasure it was for all. The meeting rooms were spacious and abundant as we are a huge organization (Texas Association of Realtors) and we felt very welcome by the staff. The rooms were wonderful and as a Select Guest (it's free, just sign up or ask the front desk), you receive free internet (priceless for a Realtor), coffee delivered to your room and a paper. The restaurants are superb as we never left to eat elsewhere. The common rooms are stunning. So much so that I felt I was in a premier Vegas hotel, not Dallas. Everything was perfect and I hope to stay here again soon. I would recommend this Omni to anyone staying near the convention center in Dallas!

Room Tip: They will all be good choices.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 21, 2013

I stayed here for 3 nights for a conference. I had previously signed up for Select Guest, so my in-room internet was free as was my morning coffee (delivered to the room!). The room was great, well appointed. If I had to find something to complain about, I'd say the housekeeping wasn't quite as perfect as it could be. They didn't re-stock everything (like coffee stirrers) and some spots were slightly dusty, but well within acceptable limits! This hotel has made me an Omni fan!

Not to bash Dallas, but if you're here for a conference, might as well stay at the Omni, which is very conveniently connected to the convention center. There isn't much to do in Dallas anyway, and all the other hotels are a pretty far walk to the convention center, not through the best area of town.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

Stayed for one night in Nov 2013 but wish we could have stayed longer. Everything from the lobby to the room was gorgeous.

Location was great - walking distance to everything.

Check in was quick and smooth and the lady who checked us in was really friendly.

Room was amazing. One wall was just a huge window looking out over the city which, from the 17th floor, was stunning.

Bathroom was nicely done with a large walk in shower and tv screen built into the mirror. Nice touch.

Bed was the most comfortable I think I've ever slept in.

The only complaint from us what that we couldn't stay longer!

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank NottsPanther75
Reviewed November 21, 2013

this hotel provided a great locaiton for a convention i was attending. The express check in made it very easy to jsut go to my room when i arrived very alte in the evening. Breakfast buffet was ok, food was filling. The lunch buffet leaved something to be desired, food not great, but was convenient to anyone attending a convention.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed November 21, 2013

I was extremely pleased with my stay at the Omni Hotel. Although I was only there for an evening and did not get to take advantage of all the hotel offers, I can say that everything I did experience was top notch! I took advantage of the online check in so all I had to do when I arrived was get my key off of the board by the front desk. The room was beautiful, clean and large. Parking was easy and convenient. Getting a cab was also very simple. Overall I loved the hotel and would absolutely stay again and recommend to otheres.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple