Omni Dallas Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hyatt Regency Dallas(Dallas)
7,565 results
All reviewstexas spiceconvention centerbathroom mirrorowners boxbob's steakhousesports bargreat hotelroom serviceself parkingrooftop poolenjoyed my staybusiness triptvconferenceamenitiesdowntownvalet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 15, 2013

I was here for a week, for a meeting with a large number of attendees and I got to experience all aspects of what the hotel had to offer. The food, the facilities, the service and the downtown location make this an ideal place. Even with the large group that was present I was made to feel like the focus was on me when I did request help or had a question. They must be used to the large numbers because it was not a problem in any area. The pool and workout area was all top notch. I cannot say enough positive things about this property. The rooms are high tech with great amentities and were perfect for relaxing. I look forward to getting back to the Dallas area.

2  Thank mwayc
Reviewed November 15, 2013

I think we came here when it wasn't peak season. We booked this hotel for 118/night and it was absolutely worth it. Everything is very walk-able within the hotel there if you want to just enjoy the downtown experience.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank AnnLe428
Reviewed November 14, 2013

I never has an electric mirror in my hotel bathroom before. It is a TV embedded in the large bathroom mirror. The dresser has a surprise light that comes on when you get up in the night to light your way! This is a first class hotel, with new features. I enjoyed it very much.

2  Thank WindyTown
Reviewed November 14, 2013

We had the pleasure of staying at this property recently with absolutely no complaints. I will continue with an honest review:
LOCATION: Attached to the convention center in downtown Dallas. It is within walking distance to Dealy plaza as well as a few museums and restaurants. Also a short drive to the Dallas Zoo and Aquarium.
CHECK-IN: Our check in was quick, we arrived 2 hours before check in time and were told by the very friendly front desk staff that our room was ready.
ROOM: We upgraded to a premium room on the 21st floor. The room was extremely clean, comfortable beds, fridge and microwave available in the room. It had a huge flat screen TV as well as a cool TV embedded in the bathroom mirror. The view was amazing, overlooking downtown Dallas.
RESTAURANTS: We ate all our meals at the TEXAS SPICE restaurant in the hotel. We opted for the buffet meals for both breakfast and dinner. Very tasty food, a great selection and the price fairly reasonable for a hotel ( $19.00 ). We did stop into the sports bar for some snacks and drinks. The food was good, but the area was a little to loud for us.
POOL/HOT TUB: We enjoyed this area. The poolside bar was closed for the season. It was very relaxing sitting in the hot tub and enjoying the view of downtown Dallas and the light show on the hotel exterior. The water could have been warmer, however don't miss a soak in the pool while you are here. Towels are supplied poolside.
COMPLIMENTARY HOTEL SHUTTLE: A nice added bonus, the hotel offers a free hotel vehicle service to anywhere in the downtown area. The "shuttle" is actually a black limousine. We used this service several times, the driver will drop you off and give you his card. He insists you feel free to call him when you are ready to be picked up and returned to the hotel. We had the pleasure of meeting ANDY, the hotel driver that served us. He is a very polite friendly young man, be sure to tip him.

Room Tip: The upgrade to a premium room for the view is well worth the few extra dollars.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank dale r
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Great place to stay in downtown Dallas. We had our conference there. It had the best conference food I have had in a long time. The location in downtown Dallas was central to a lot of activities. I would recommend staying there.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts