Omni Dallas Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hyatt Regency Dallas(Dallas)
7,563 results
All reviewstexas spiceconvention centerbathroom mirrorowners boxbob's steakhousesports bargreat hotelroom serviceself parkingrooftop poolenjoyed my staybusiness triptvconferenceamenitiesdowntownvalet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 27, 2012

I have been to many different hotels in many differentcities, but this Omni is my fave. The people the ambiance and the SMELL -- I just love it. As soon as you enter the lobby, you feelthe warmth - whatever the season. And the Texas Spice buffet is off da chain! Enjoy! :)

Room Tip: Try to book oneof the suites if you can!!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
DanielDelk, Manager at Omni Dallas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2013

We are glad we enjoyed your stay so much and love hearing that you consider our property the best hotel in Dallas. We hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed December 25, 2012 via mobile

The hotel is beautiful and the service was excellent. It is a convenient location if you have to be in downtown Dallas (if not, stay in Uptown). Loved the comfort of tge king sized bed, the spacious bathroom and stone-tiled shower and the luxurious seating area with fireplace near reception.

For a rather expensive and upscale hotel, though, I was quite disappointed in the television service - the rooms have huge flat screen TVs, but the service that Omni gets provides only a handful of HD channels...? The TV in the bathroom carries only 10 channels. It's a small detail, but when you advertise so many other luxuries, why skip out on cable service? I've stayed in more economical B&Bs with full HD service on a 27 inch flat screen. With little to do in downtown Dallas, I would have like to come back to the room and relax my mind with true American television. It worked out, though, as I was forced to try out Uptown instead and found the wonderful Londoner pub :)

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank TaraMaSue

We are pleased to hear that overall you had a good experience at the Omni Dallas. We always appreciate feedback from our guests which allows us to constantly review our level of service and amenities offered and make any necessary changes so we thank you for your critique of the TV channel options and we are sorry to hear it was a disappointment for you. Thank you for your review and do hope you choose our property again upon your return to Dallas.

Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay. Checked in early for the Dallas/ Pittsburgh football game! Paid for a high floor city view. Wasn't available at the time, so we took a lower floor room.. It had a terrace. Forth floor! Loved having the option to walk outside and have a beverage (room service) 80 degrees and gorgeous day! Recommend this hotel and sports bar ! Great outdoors area in sports bar ! Pool is beautiful ! Can't wait to go back in summer !

• Stayed: December 2012

Thank you for your review and for your recommendation. We are glad you got to experience so many aspects of the property and we look forward to seeing you again in the summer!

Reviewed December 19, 2012

I arrived at this property on a busy Friday night due to a big Holiday Party going on in the meetings rooms, but the valet parking was very efficient and the front desk checked me in quickly. I had a room with 2 queen beds, and a great view of downtown Dallas.

The room was awesome, lots of amenities too...TV in the bathroom mirror, oversized shower/tub, nice tv on the wall with lots of HD channels. The turn down service was awesome, lights dimmed, curtains closed, robe laid out nice on the bed, ice in the ice bucket..wow !

I also thought the rooms were very quiet, I never heard any hallway noise or adjacent room noise.

The lobby is very nice, and the Owners Box sports bar looked great, with a lively atmosphere and outdoors seating with a fire pit. I didn't eat there, but it looked good, worth a try. Also, I walked around pool area on the 4th floor one evening. It looked great as well, with a nice hot tub, infinity pool, fire pit, and great views. They also have a Spa, but I didn't really check that out.

The only thing I hope management can address is how the housekeeping staff performs routine dusting, as I found a good layer of dust on light bulbs and high areas that are usually ignored ( picture frames, high mounted head boards, above doors, and the fancy molding on the walls).

Join the frequent stayer program and get free wifi, free morning beverages delivered to your room, newspaper, and ver reasonably priced light breakfast items with your morning beverages (see my photos of this)

Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
DanielDelk, Manager at Omni Dallas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2012

We are glad to hear that overall it was a great two night stay at our property. We appreciate the feedback and will make sure our housekeeping staff is made aware of your comments. We look forward to welcoming you back upon your return to the Dallas area.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

We spent two days with our kids in this very nice hotel , we visited nearly all the museums did a lot of shopping and spent also quite some time at the rooftop pool on fouth floor. First of all at arrival for a modest fee we got upgraded to a very nice suite with a normal room for the kids communicating with it which was fabulous. The concierge Mark arranged us a very good restaurant every night and transport was by nice town cars located at the entrance with very courteous drivers since we didn't bother to rent a car. The bellman Freddy could teach a class on Costumer Service! He was absolutely great & even made my 17 year old smile.
We really loved the hotel and our kids still talk of of it as the best holiday ever.

*Personally request Bellman Freddy and odd number rooms on high floor.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank JVeasley

Thank you for your review. We are very happy to hear that we hit the mark on so many levels with you and your kids, especially the service you received from Mark and Freddy. We hope to see you and your family back very soon!