$110
$98
Omni Hotels
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $154/night.

$124
$112
HotelIndigo.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

$99
$143
$192
Fairmont Dallas(Dallas)
$224
$129
Fairmont.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

$266
Hilton.com
$189
$134
7,781 results
All reviewstexas spiceconvention centerbathroom mirrorowners boxbob's steakhousesports bargreat hotelroom serviceself parkingrooftop poolbusiness triptvconferenceamenitiesdowntownvaletmeeting
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I booked this hotel because of a convention in the adjoining Dallas Convention Center. My wife and son came along and we extended the trip by two days. Let me first say that this is not a cheap hotel. You pay for, and get the service.

Day 1 - I requested early check-in when I booked the room. Not a problem, even when getting there at 10am. The only problem I had was that when getting out of our taxi, no one helped us with our bags, etc., and we had to carry them to our 11th floor room ourselves.

Day 2 - I went to my convention, my wife and son went exploring. Came back to a nice clean room. Ordered room service for dinner, and it was prompt and excellent. The Ranch Burger was awesome! And the prices were very reasonable for room service.

Day 3 - My wife went to the pool, and said it was amazing. It is on the 4th floor rooftop, so be warned, it can get windy at times. I went and picked up our rental car from Avis, which was only a 10 minute walk from the Omni. Self parking at the Omni was a breeze, just use your room key to go in/out. After exploring Dallas that day, we had room service again because it was a Friday night, late, and especially with our toddler son, we would have trying our luck with a restaurant. Food and pricing was great, and we even got warm cookies and milk as a surprise.

Day 4 - Check out. A bellman brought our bags to our car in the parking garage. Checked out via the TV.

Pros:
Comfy beds
Nice 42" flat screen TV
TV in the mirror in the bathroom!
Friendly staff
Awesome Room Service

Cons:
The one I mentioned above
No little shop to buy forgotten toiletries, snacks, magazines, etc.

Overall a great stay, and will come back if given the chance to!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 10, 2012

My son and I have been a guest at the Omni Dallas since Friday and are checking out in the morning. We were here attending a conference. Our double bed room is attractively decorated and very clean. The beds are fabulously comfortable. I feel like I sunk into a little piece of heaven.

We have had a chance to eat in the sports bar in the lobby. The chicken nachos with buffalo sauce was good and the margarita was strong like they should be! A lot of food so order less than you normally would. Had appetizers at the Spice Grill restaurant also in the lobby and enjoyed the food there as a well.

The room has nice touches like floor lighting turning on when you get out of bed and a tv in the bathroom mirror. We had a nice few of the big ball light outside our window.

The outdoor infinity pool is wonderful but on a windy day you want to be aware that the water creates quite a splash coming off the edge of the pool.

Was very impressed with the personal service given here and would recommend this hotel to any of my friends without hesitation

Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 10, 2012

First look into signing up for the Omni Reward program when staying. I did not know this in until I left, do it when you arrive for extras!
Impressed with the service from the moment I drove up! I just wanted to leave my car at the valet while I checked in and put my luggage away. NO PROBLEM! They were so nice about it and when I came back almost an hour later (oops, you'll see why in a minute) the lady at the valet desk was helping someone else came quickly over to me (I thought she'd be upset) "oh Hi (my name)" She remembered my name! "Are you ready? here you go." My car was exactly in front where I had left it! I mean sincerely nice.
At the desk I was told I was on the 13th floor (oh lucky) cityview (ok)! Didn't think much of it. WOW
when I walked in the door, what a view! Soft music was playing from the huge flat screen HD TV with a personalized welcome message to me on the screen! Reading lights attached to the headboard of each bed were turned on. It's a Green Hotel, so you insert your key card in a slot by the door which turns on the lights in the room, take it out when you leave and everything turns off except the TV goes to it's soft music again. There were bathrobes in the closet and nice iron & ironing board with a bottle of wonderful starch! The beds were luxuriously covered with soft comforters and loads of perfectly cushy pillows! A long desk ran under the tv with loads of outlets to charge all your devices. An iHome beside the bed to insert your iPhone or iPad, to charge, alarm or play music. Additional outlets available on the bedside table. At night put your feet on the floor and a soft light at floor level comes on from the beside table to light your way. Nice mini coffee bar with a mini refrigerator underneath along with 2 bottles of water! Thank you!
The bathroom was large and had cool tile accents. The BEST was the tv in the bathroom mirror! I have to have the news on in the morning and am always poking my head out the bathroom door to see it! not here! wow how nice. A wonderful lit modern make up mirror also is a plus.
Sports bar in the hotel was awesome with huge screens everywhere, sit at the bar and leave your drink on the freezer bar in front of you to keep it nice and cold the entire drink! There is also a nice outdoor patio with a roaring fire and cool evenings.
Fantastic stay. Here for a convention and the hotel made it very non-conventional in a great way!

Room Tip: higher floors & cityview! I was in 1345 right off the elevator. Perfect! Never heard a sound outside of my room.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

Very Nice!!.comfortable beds roomy and very clean only dislike is u have to pay for parking..workers are very friendly and helpful pool was nice hust a all around good experience we will go back there any time were in dallas area..

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed November 7, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com