$249
$161
$124
$112
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

$151
$134
$177
Hilton.com
7,772 results
All reviewstexas spiceconvention centerbathroom mirrorowners boxbob's steakhousesports bargreat hotelroom serviceself parkingrooftop poolbusiness triptvconferenceamenitiesdowntownvaletmeeting
Reviewed November 10, 2012

First look into signing up for the Omni Reward program when staying. I did not know this in until I left, do it when you arrive for extras!
Impressed with the service from the moment I drove up! I just wanted to leave my car at the valet while I checked in and put my luggage away. NO PROBLEM! They were so nice about it and when I came back almost an hour later (oops, you'll see why in a minute) the lady at the valet desk was helping someone else came quickly over to me (I thought she'd be upset) "oh Hi (my name)" She remembered my name! "Are you ready? here you go." My car was exactly in front where I had left it! I mean sincerely nice.
At the desk I was told I was on the 13th floor (oh lucky) cityview (ok)! Didn't think much of it. WOW
when I walked in the door, what a view! Soft music was playing from the huge flat screen HD TV with a personalized welcome message to me on the screen! Reading lights attached to the headboard of each bed were turned on. It's a Green Hotel, so you insert your key card in a slot by the door which turns on the lights in the room, take it out when you leave and everything turns off except the TV goes to it's soft music again. There were bathrobes in the closet and nice iron & ironing board with a bottle of wonderful starch! The beds were luxuriously covered with soft comforters and loads of perfectly cushy pillows! A long desk ran under the tv with loads of outlets to charge all your devices. An iHome beside the bed to insert your iPhone or iPad, to charge, alarm or play music. Additional outlets available on the bedside table. At night put your feet on the floor and a soft light at floor level comes on from the beside table to light your way. Nice mini coffee bar with a mini refrigerator underneath along with 2 bottles of water! Thank you!
The bathroom was large and had cool tile accents. The BEST was the tv in the bathroom mirror! I have to have the news on in the morning and am always poking my head out the bathroom door to see it! not here! wow how nice. A wonderful lit modern make up mirror also is a plus.
Sports bar in the hotel was awesome with huge screens everywhere, sit at the bar and leave your drink on the freezer bar in front of you to keep it nice and cold the entire drink! There is also a nice outdoor patio with a roaring fire and cool evenings.
Fantastic stay. Here for a convention and the hotel made it very non-conventional in a great way!

Room Tip: higher floors & cityview! I was in 1345 right off the elevator. Perfect! Never heard a sound outside of my room.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

Very Nice!!.comfortable beds roomy and very clean only dislike is u have to pay for parking..workers are very friendly and helpful pool was nice hust a all around good experience we will go back there any time were in dallas area..

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed November 7, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I really, really wanted to like this hotel. I am normally not one to complain and very easy to please, but as someone who worked in customer service for about 10 years, I was horrified at the the staff behaved and the way management handled things when problems came up. Let's start with the positive: the hotel is chic, clean and has a great sports bar.

The problems with staff began early, when my sister (who was sharing my room) discovered most of the lightbulbs were burnt out in our room. It took about 45 mins for "engineers" to come fix the problem. We went to the pool bar, where the bartender ignored us and refused to wait on us. We had just driven in and weren't dressed up yet, so he focused on the group of cougars next to us who were dressed to prowl. After about 15 mins of no service, we gave up and went to buy wine at the gift shop. There was a horribly rude, homely girl working at the gift shop. We were trying to decide whether to buy wine since the cheap openers were priced at $8 (ridiculous) and the girl rang it up anyway and just kept repeating "THAT WILL BE $_____" in an annoyed, condescending voice. We hadn't even decided if we wanted it or not, then the other girl who was nice opened the wine for us so we didn't have to pay the additional $8.

The biggest, worst problem of all occurred the next day when it was time to leave. The parking attendant told me I had to pay with credit card when I handed her cash for parking. Then the machine ate my card. No one seemed to think this was a big deal, but I had to get my friend to the airport in 2 hours. The first "manager" who came down was of no help. He just stared at me like I was stupid for being upset about my card being stuck. I had to ask him for an apology. 45 mins later, another manager came out and apologized and offered us snacks from the gift shop. She assured me that I would not be charged for parking and that my card would be retrieved shortly. About 30 mins after that, I got my debit card back and we raced to the airport. On the way out of town, I tried to get gas and guess what? My card's magnetic strip was ruined and wouldn't read. Thankfully I had enough cash to get home.

It gets worse.....when I got home, I checked my bank statement and saw parking charges and an additional $15+ charge. I waited a few days thinking it would clear. When it didn't, I called and a manager was supposed to call me back and didn't.....so I called back. Eventually I finally got a girl who had been trained in customer service who saw the notes on my account and told me I had "accidentally" been charged by the gift shop girl for the "complimentary" snacks when my card was stuck in the machine. She was not able to help me and two phone calls later, I finally spoke to a manager who removed the charges.

Maybe this was a freak accident that all this went wrong, but I did not appreciate the way the staff handled it like it was no big deal. I will avoid all Omni hotels after that horrible experience!

Room Tip: Higher floors have a good view.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank CrystalAnn56
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We were there for 3 days for a small group meeting. It was our first time to Dallas. Hotel is modern and well maintained. Rooms and beds were comfortable. Restaurants and lounges were nice, food was good and wait service was attentive. The downside was that there was a large convention in the hotel and the bars and restaurants were packed and waiting for a seat was a bit painful. But by far the biggest disadvantage was that there isn't much nearby to walk to so we were somewhat limited. Would need a car or have to take taxis for any other restaurants. Next time I would rent a car at the airport. The taxi one-way is between $50-60.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business