$274
$216
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $243/night.

$99
Westin.com
$124
$112
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $133/night.

Fairmont Dallas(Dallas)
$147
$129
$134
$191
$177
Hilton.com
7,774 results
All reviewstexas spiceconvention centerbathroom mirrorowners boxbob's steakhousesports bargreat hotelroom serviceself parkingrooftop poolbusiness triptvconferenceamenitiesdowntownvaletmeeting
Reviewed December 28, 2011

Came down to Dallas with a friend to see the Cowboys play. This hotel had only been open for a month (opened Nov 13) so everything was very posh and new. My room was amazing. I was on the front side (facing Lamar St) The floor to ceiling windows are great and I had a lovely view of downtown dallas. The opposite side of the hotel is the highway, so the view might not be as spectacular.

We had Starbucks when we arrived - complimentary in the lobby. (Again, this might be a Saturday thing only - it wasn't there on Sunday) But they also have a Starbucks and a deli inside, a small gift area with some expensive/lavish items, and an awesome Sports bar.

My only issue - which was very small - my room key wasn't working for the garage, so I had to keep explaining to the people standing outside the parking garage that I was a guest at the hotel. I think this is solely because they are a new hotel and they don't have all the kinks worked out just yet. Check in was very fast though. Parking a night is like $20 - fyi.

The infinity pool outside is great - and had a great view of the city. It was winter so no one was swimming - but the pool area looks like a really nice place to be during the summer.

It's on the very end - outer end of downtown - so it's a bit of a walk to Midtown or Main St where there are quite a view restaurants and bars.

Hands down - the best part of the hotel - are the TVs in the mirror in the bathroom. I got to listen to ESPN and NFL while I was in the shower or getting ready. It was amazing. The beds were very comfortable as well.

Overall, if I could get this hotel for the same rate I got it for (they were running a grand opening special) I would stay again.

1  Thank jacmartol
Reviewed December 17, 2011

Was in Dallas for business and stayed at the Omni. This hotel really stands out. The hotel opened in November 2011 and the design was really well thought out. The entire hotel is very stylish and modern. Staff is very well trainned and provided exceptional service. For example, I arrived about alittle prior to my room being ready (was listed cleaned - but not inspected) - the registration staff offered me a complimentary drink in the lobby area bar. About 1/2 hr later, he called me and brought my key to me. Staff throughout our meeting was really attentive.

My room was exceptionally decorated and comfortable. Clean modern lines and artwork. Bathroom came with a hidden TV in the mirror. Bathrobe was very complimentary. The rooms are also green - you need your room key to turn on lights and most electrial outlets.

The workout facility well equipped with treadmills, ellipiticals (two types of Precor), free weights and weight machines. There is an infinity pool - weather was really cold when I was there and didn't go outside much.

Food was really-really good. Ate at Texas Spice - food and drink was great. We had conference buffet style food for the rest of the meeting - all was surprisingly good.

Overall, I'm a fan of Omni hotels because of their expectional service. This one stands out among the many other Omni's that I've stayed at (including SF, NYC) and among other top flight facilites like the Four Seasons and Fairmount

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Dough_47N
OmniTexasMgr, E-Commerce Manager at Omni Dallas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2012

Thank you for the great words regarding your stay with us at the Omni Dallas hotel! It is always great to hear compliments not only on the brand new building, but hearing your experience with the staff is the ultimate compliment. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review, and we hope that whenever you return to Dallas, or any other Omni city, you are able to visit us again.

Reviewed December 17, 2011

Upon arrival at the hotel I was greeted with a smile and provide one of the best accommodations I've ever had, not knowing that the hotel just opened in November 11, 2011.

The accommodation are INCREDIBLE with the modern flare and timeless pieces, the electronic gadgets also made a business traveler a DREAM come true. Amenities are OUT of this world! The bed is soft with a perfect firmness, the sheets are soft, and the four pillows were perfect! The bathroom is well lit with counter space, shower was large and even provides a TV should you want to watch your favorite show while shaving.

Location is perfect with accessibility to all the freeways, many options in dining to include the hotels food and beverage department.

Whenever traveling to Dallas I will always stay at the Dallas Omni! Thank you for making my weeks travel a perfect ending. See you in March.

Room Tip: High floor withthe front view.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank John L
Reviewed December 14, 2011

I stayed at this Omni Hotel on S Lamar st. with some buddies during the Dallas-Giants game the weekend of 12/10-12. The rooms were extremely comfortable and well designed. Flat screen TVs, including one in the mirror of the bathroom, nicely decorated, window view facing downtown Dallas. They also have a great sports bar with PLENTY televisions, two pool tables and lounge chairs, in addition to three other restaurants. They have an outdoor heated pool and jacuzzi with a ice bar; a business center for computer use (for a fee), and convenient store. Note: they charge $25 per day for valet parking and $18 per day for self parking :( other than that, I really enjoyed my stay at this Omni and will definitely return.

Reviewed December 11, 2011

Went to the Omni Dallas Hotel on a Saturday for a stay-cation, I’m from Dallas so me and some girlfriends decided to have a girl’s night out. Arrived at 3:35pm, self parked, which there is a daily fee. There is also valet parking. There were a lot of people in the lobby checking in, but there were enough front desk clerks so check-in was a breeze, it took all of 3 minutes. The young lady gave me my room keys and told me that I would need to place one key in the holder next to the door once I entered the room to basically power up the room. Also wanted to mention, there was a table set up in the lobby with free Starbucks hot cider and fresh cookies.

The elevators were easy to find and I didn’t have to wait long. The room I got was a double queen on the 22nd floor. The room was really nice and luxurious and the view of downtown Dallas was awesome with the floor to ceiling windows. Something nice worth mentioning, there was a personalized message on the television when I entered the room, a welcome greeting with my name, nice touch.

Nice features included flat screen hdtv, free wifi, large desk area, two bathrobes, mini fridge and safe, large tub/shower, tv in the bathroom mirror, comfy beds. The décor was really nice, there was beautiful canvas and framed artwork in the rooms and all over the hotel.
Checked out the pool terrace/spa/fitness room on the 4th floor, which was really nice. The pool is outside and it was cold when I was there but the pool is heated (stuck my hand in the water to check) and there also was a hot tub. There was a bar (which was closed, maybe due to the chilly temperature outside) and comfy seating available. We had heard that this was a place where we could hang out, have drinks and listen to music but it was pretty much shut down and that was a bit disappointing.

The sports bar was pretty busy, we tried to get seated around 9pm but there was an hour and half wait, so we went outside the hotel...we had a pretty large party and the hostess told us that we should call ahead in the future. So if you have a large party, call ahead.

Overall, the hotel is very nice. It has a modern touch to it but it is extremely comfy. The staff was very friendly and extremely helpful. I would definitely stay again and hope too soon.

There were a couple of things worth mentioning that bothered me a little, but nothing so serious as to make me stay away. The drain in the bathtub is very slow almost like it was clogged. Thought that was strange for a brand new hotel. Also, the room doors don't really "self latch", you have to make sure you pull the door shut every time you leave or enter. Not a big deal just took us a little while to remember to do it, since we are so used to most doors closing and latching by themselves

Room Tip: Check in early to get a good room on a high floor.
1  Thank mstoymal

We are pleased to hear that you had such an excellent stay with us and look forward to your next visit. We also appreciate your feedback regarding the drain and the door - I have sent you a message to get your room number to ensure that we are able to address the issues you mentioned and your next review will be 100% positive. Thank you again, and safe travels!