$109
Omni Hotels
$170
$125
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $159/night.

$124
$112
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $137/night.

$159
Fairmont Dallas(Dallas)
$147
$129
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

$191
$177
Hilton.com
$145
$102
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

$239
7,779 results
All reviewstexas spiceconvention centerbathroom mirrorowners boxbob's steakhousesports bargreat hotelroom serviceself parkingrooftop poolbusiness triptvconferenceamenitiesdowntownvaletmeeting
Reviewed December 6, 2011

I stayed here for a huge event last weekend. The rooms were so clean and the bathrooms were remarkable. I was amazed by the television in the mirror. This new hotel is a great addition to the surrounding area. I tried to book a room for new years eve, but they are already full!! I can't wait to return!

• Stayed: December 2011
OmniTexasMgr, E-Commerce Manager at Omni Dallas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2011

We can't wait for you to return either. Make sure you come and visit soon!

Reviewed December 5, 2011

Being from Dallas, I don't stay in area hotels all that often, but with all the hub bub surrounding the new Omni and their opening rate specials, we figured we would try it out for a night.

The hotel is nice, new and shiney, I liked the feel of the main lobby area. We also took the escalators up to walk around the open common areas by some of the hotel conference rooms. It was also very nice. It would be a great place to have a conference.

The rooms were new and nice as well. pretty high tech when it came to a tv in the bathroom mirror and the room welcoming you when you first arrive. We got a room with a view of the city, and knowing Dallas, I would recommend that over a view facing the other direction if you have a choice. The hotel is next to the convention center and set off a few blocks from the bulk of downtown which actually allows for some pretty cool views of the Dallas skyline and none of the rooms should really have blocked views, although higher is still better.

There were three main restaurants that we saw in the hotel. One is Texas Spice which is supposedly local ingredients that come from within 200 miles. Not entirely sure what the menu genre is though. Also there is a sports bar called the Owner's Box which was really neat and had a great feel. Tons of giant TVs. We went in and had a drink before dinner. The drinks were very reasonably priced for a brand new hotel sports bar. The other restaurant is the Bob's steakhouse in the hotel which is where we had dinner. Bob's is one of the oldest and most famous steakhouses in Dallas and now they have a couple locations besides their original on Lemmon Avenue. It is a nice and expensive restaurant. The food was really good and truthfully better than I remember it being at other Bob's locations. The feel of the restaurant was nice. The oddity was the restrooms. To go to the restroom as a restaurant patron, you have to leave the restaurant and walk half way across the main lobby to the common hotel lobby restrooms. For a ground up new construction, someone should be fired for making this happen. In some places that are historic or older, it is kind of quirky and fun that the restrooms are tucked away in an odd places becuase of a strange remodel, but for a very nice resturant in a brand new hotel to have to walk what seems like the distance of a football filed to go to the restroom is ridiculous.

The location of the hotel is on the least developed side of downtown Dallas, which the powers that be hope will help spur development in that direction. It is walkable to the main parts of downtown (Main Street, the West End, Dealy Plaza,Victory, etc), but depending on where you are going, the weather, etc, it is also a very short cab ride and you won't be missing anything along the way. I would probably say walk if you are going to Dealy Plaza or the Nieman's on Main Street, but take a cab if you are going to the American Airlines Center or the Arts District.

I think this hotel will serve the convention business very well. It would also be a good option if you want a nice hotel in or near downtown. If you are going very high end on a hotel, I would recommend, the Mansion, the Crescent or the Ritz, but it you are going one half star less, or are coming to Dallas for business, than the Omni would be a pretty good option.

Room Tip: The view are better facing the city than facing to the south.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TripFan045
Reviewed December 5, 2011

I stayed here for one night over Thanksgiving weekend. As I am a Omni Platinum select guest, I automatically got upgraded to the 18th floor. What a view! The service isn't quite up to Omni standards yet, but I'll give them a little slack as they had only been open for 12 days. Check in was quick, but I had really already checked-in online so all I had to do was pick up my key. The hotel was busy due to the Turkey trot 10K the next day. The decor is very cool and cosmopolitan, lots of travertine and cool fireplaces everywhere. The sports bar is awesome-huge screens and TVs on every open space and an upscale crowd. If you can't see the game you want to watch, you must be blind.
The rooms are small for an Omni, but very nice. My husband loved the TV in the bathroom mirror. I thought I'd never get him out of there. The pool on the 4th floor roof top is divine. It was heated, but too cold for me when its 50 degrees out. My hubby loved it. I stayed in the hot tub and watched the sun set over the Dallas skyline. Lovely. Of course, it's off-season for the pool, so the huge pool bar was closed and we had to hunt down towels for the pool. Unusual, as normally Omni staff would have them on all the chairs regardless of time of year. We ordered room service for breakfast and the crunchy french toast was incredible. Food was hot on arrival and right on time. Kudos to the room service staff! Front desk staff was incredible. The sports bar seemed understaffed and overwhelmed. But the TVs kept us occupied while waiting. I was disapppointed that there wasn't someone opening the front door for us and offering to assist with bags on arrival. That is very strange not to have that at an Omni. Parking is $18/nt for self-park and $25 for valet. This is standard in any downtown area for hotel parking. Despite their opening month glitches, Omni still has the best hotels and service for the money in the world. Definitely go try this place out, it's awe-inspiring even if just in size.

Room Tip: Join Omni Select Guest before you stay and call the hotel and give them your SG number. This gives you free morning beverages and newspaper and free wireless internet from your very first night., and lots of other perks after your 5th night in a year. Ask for a complimentary upgrade to higher floor overlooking downtown on arrival. Omni is great about giving one if they have one available.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed December 4, 2011

Wonderful hotel. Very beautiful. The suites are awesome and the employees are super friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed November 30, 2011

My wife and I stayed here on a one night getaway.
Pros: the hotel was beautiful and trendy. Fire pits, fountains, and all the indoor and outdoor furniture were great. the hot tub and pool can't be missed. as a 6 foot big guy i hate most hot tubs because i get in and stick halfway out or for some reason can't sit and enjoy it getting blown around by the jets. this tub was perfect. while you sit outdoor you get entertained by the ever changing colors of the building--not for everyone but i liked it a lot. the room was great. a "green room" where you have to power it on with your key which was entertaining. didn't seem worth it but the word "green" makes some people swoon i suppose. bathroom was very cool, romantic even. same as the room. attached are great restaurants (by appearance as we didn't take the time to dine). if we didn't live so far away this would be a very regular get away for my wife and i.

cons: being on hold for ten minutes before we got to the hotel, not a big deal but who enjoys being put on hold? lastly, and this is something i could have changed but i didn't know it at the time: the pillows. the pillows were down filled and thin. not my cup of tea. parking was $18 a night. unavoidable as far as i know but still not a reason to praise the hotel.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tripaj

Thank you for your review of your stay with us at the Omni Dallas Hotel. We appreciate all your great comments, and for future reference we do have foam pillows as well if that is your preference. If you sign up for our Select Guest program, they can actually have them waiting for you upon your arrival to the hotel. We look forward to your next visit, which we hope is sooner rather than later!