“Great breakfast anytime!!”

Ranked #354 of 3,609 Restaurants in Dallas
Fairfield, Texas
“Great breakfast anytime!!”
Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

All we have tried is breakfast done right!! One of the few places in the area that serves breakfast all day.

Dallas
“Good variety of dishes, great bagels!”
Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

This little place is in our neighborhood and our favorite meal to eat here is breakfast. The prices are reasonable and the food is prepared and served promptly. My brother really likes the corned beef sandwich with the hot mustard. Sometimes there is a bit of a wait on weekends, but we don't mind.

Lewisville, Texas
“Good service for breakfast, average meal and bad potato pancakes.”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

My wife and I chose Cindi's because we are new to DFW and wanted to find a good Jewish-style deli. I cannot comment on the quality of any traditional Jewish-style deli sandwiches or soups, as we had breakfast. The service was very good and our food arrived promptly. My wife had bacon, eggs, and pancakes, and I had the potato pancakes (one of my favorite breakfasts.) The bacon and eggs were average to very good. Regrettably, the potato pancakes were poor - they were deep fried, not pan fried, and were very dry and doughy inside. The regular pancakes were just average.

We are going to give Cindi's another try for lunch or dinner and try their deli sandwiches and soups. Perhaps our average experience was just a sampling error.

• Visited October 2012
Austin, Texas, United States
“A little piece of NY in the midwest”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Everything is Fabulous here!!! Do not miss an opportunity to go. Homemade bagels and deserts, breakfast all day with great dinners and sandwiches to boot. Also unique Jewish food menu items available on the menu.

Visited October 2012

Been to Cindi's NY Deli Bakery - Forest Lane? Share your experiences!