All reviews preston center front desk valet parking executive level great hotel highland park restaurants and shopping boutique hotel within walking distance valet service rooftop pool convenient location easy access bed was comfortable business trip fitness center lobby
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My stay was overall very positive. I think some rooms have less than ideal noise insulation, but I really didn’t notice much noise in my room. The room was clean and spacious, and quite comfortable. There are some things to do nearby, but I didn’t find it very stimulating (this is not the hotel’s fault). I usually stay at the Canopy Hilton and for my next trip will likely be back in that location.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
katherinelmurphy, Front Office Manager at Hilton Dallas Park Cities, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Flyer36825281040,

We are delighted to have been your chosen hotel during your recent stay in Dallas. It was truly a pleasure to serve you.
We appreciate your business and value your honest feedback. Your comments have been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver exceptional service to guests like you.
Thank you for staying at Hilton Dallas/Park Cities and we hope you choose to create more memories with us whenever your travels bring you back to Dallas.

Reviewed June 13, 2019

We called ahead to ask if we could wait on our room to be ready while having lunch and have access to wifi. Reservations said yes. Upon arrival- the hotel was hosting a conference. No access to the restaurant. No ability to order lunch. Check in people were plenty nice, but it sure seemed like they just made up answers for us.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
katherinelmurphy, Front Office Manager at Hilton Dallas Park Cities, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2019

Dear co0408,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us on TripAdvisor. Your valuable feedback helps identify areas of opportunity for us to improve the guest experience.

On behalf of the entire hotel team, we sincerely apologize for the lack of communication and information that was provided to you. Your review will be shared with the Executive hotel team to address the issues you encountered to ensure this type of situation does not reoccur in the future.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Reviewed June 13, 2019

Hilton Dallas Park Cities is a fantastic hotel. Best location, walk to everything in Preston Center, and an exceptional staff.
I’ve stayed there over 50 times over the years and wouldn’t stay anywhere else in Dallas.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 11, 2019

Just a tarred this as one of my favorites of the Hilton chain. Location is in a park like area with lots of tress and shade. Easy walking distant to shops and local eats. Cleanest hotel I’ve ever stayed at and I travel some 1-2/week. Professional and friendly hotel staff. Seemed genuinely happy to assist and quick to resolve any concerns. Extremely happy with this recent experience.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
katherinelmurphy, Front Office Manager at Hilton Dallas Park Cities, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2019

Dear jeanniem320,

On behalf of the entire hotel team, we want to thank you for sharing your most memorable experiences with us during your recent stay at Hilton Dallas/Park Cities.
Please note your feedback has been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver great experiences. Thank you for staying at Hilton Dallas/Park Cities and we hope you choose to create more memories here whenever your travels bring you back to Dallas.

Reviewed June 4, 2019

The front desk people, Brad and Sarah, were so helpful and friendly. They helped me find where to eat, and shop for an item I needed for travel.
Al, the valet was terrific. My room was ready early. He even got me some ice, water, and some fruit after I told him I had not eaten all day. It was after 1pm.
The server, Jose', in the restaurant was top notch too. The meal was very good! He kept my water glass full!
My room service breakfast was amazing also, and right on time, as I was catching an early flight.
After a dismal experience at Gaylord Resort Texas last week, this was much needed. I always normally choose Hilton brand, and will 100% from now on.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
katherinelmurphy, Front Office Manager at Hilton Dallas Park Cities, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2019

Dear Carla H,