“Great weekend getaway!”

Ranked #39 of 203 Hotels in Dallas
Los Angeles
“Great weekend getaway!”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Just returned from Dallas & really enjoyed our stay here. Super attentive staff - Sarah at the Front Desk went above and beyond to get our rooms ready quickly for check-in, Marta from Housekeeping was very quick with our request for extra large pillows and Jordan at Valet was super helpful with breakfast recommendations at the Preston Center across the street.

Hotel location is great - walking distance to shops (don't miss Sprinkles cupcakes, the Mal Maloof boutique and True Food Kitchen). A major shout-out to the hotel lobby bar "Grain" for serving Texas-brewed lagers and IPAs. Just the perfect place to chill after a three hour bumpy flight.

Room Tip: Request a Keurig coffee maker in room.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Business travel was made a little bit better staying at this Hilton. Restaurant outstanding quality of food but a little pricey. Staff courteous but not really friendly. Professional. The room quality was excellent and the thermostat actually worked as desired. I will return again if availablity exists.

San Antonio, United States
Reviewed March 25, 2014

At check in I asked the deck person to tell me my room number because he wrote it so small on my key holder I could not see it without my glasses that were in my car. He said he could not as a matter of policy for security. I was the only person standing in the lobby. So I asked him should I have the valet bring my car back to retrieve my glasses just because he wants to difficult. He finally told me. Additionally the hotel restaurant needs improvement. After dropping off my luggage I went to get something to eat. At 9 pm I was seated by hostess. There were only two other tables of diners. By 9:15 I had never been greeted by a restaurant staffer, given a glass of water nothing. I got up and went to the hostess and asked what was going on and really didn’t much of a reply. So I left.

1 Thank Kevin W
henry a, Front Office Manager at Hilton Dallas Park Cities, responded to this review, March 30, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We truly value your feedback.
We pride ourselves in providing each and every guest with a high quality experience and it seems we have fallen short during your recent stay. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you while staying with us. I will follow up with my team immediately to ensure we take all necessary steps to make sure this does not happen in the future. Thank you again for sharing.
Oklahoma, United States
Reviewed March 24, 2014

We greatly enjoyed our long weekend here - clean, comfortable & quiet. Beautiful design of lobby, restaurant & bar area. Great location, within walking distance of shopping & restaurants. Valet parking was easy, but wish that self parking was also an option. Would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Landenberg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed March 20, 2014

This was my first time visiting Texas, and I was not disappointed! The staff were so friendly and helpful, from the front desk to the valet to the bar staff, everyone went above and beyond my expectations. Unfortunately, the hotel is surrounded by banks and corporate centers, so the area is pretty dark and deserted in the evenings, which isn't ideal for a young woman to be walking alone, although the front desk assured me the area was very safe. If you're trying to go downtown during the weekdays (as I was) you'll find it to be a pretty expensive taxi ride since all of the major nearby roadways have significant traffic. Not ideal for a business trip, but I would definitely come back to this property for a weekend away or shopping - although I would definitely recommend renting a car.

1 Thank Stephanie N
Oklahoma City, United States
Reviewed March 18, 2014

The Hilton Park Cities Hotel is a wonderful place to stay. Located in a great part of town, it was easy to get to and we were taken care of from the moment we arrived. Beautiful hotel, very comfortable, and I would highly recommend to anyone staying in Dallas.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

This Hilton property is perfectly located for a girls weekend shopping trip.

It is a boutique mid-town hotel, set-up like an urban downtown hotel. What I mean by this is there is no self parking, only valet. However, this is the only negative.

The staff is friendly and efficient, rooms spacious and clean, and Starbucks is available on site.

The location is perfect for Northpark Mall, convenient to Central Expressway and the Tollway.

I will stay here again.