This was my first time visiting Texas, and I was not disappointed! The staff were so friendly and helpful, from the front desk to the valet to the bar staff, everyone went above and beyond my expectations. Unfortunately, the hotel is surrounded by banks and corporate centers, so the area is pretty dark and deserted in the evenings, which isn't ideal for a young woman to be walking alone, although the front desk assured me the area was very safe. If you're trying to go downtown during the weekdays (as I was) you'll find it to be a pretty expensive taxi ride since all of the major nearby roadways have significant traffic. Not ideal for a business trip, but I would definitely come back to this property for a weekend away or shopping - although I would definitely recommend renting a car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Dallas Park Cities is a boutique hotel between Highland Park and Preston Hollow neighborhoods, north of downtown Dallas, and minutes from SMU, Love Field and DFW airports, and NorthPark Shopping Center. Hotel is within walking distance to Preston Center with over 180 retail, dining, and nightlife destinations. Hotel features 224 rooms and 46 executive rooms, roof-top heated pool, 2,000 sq ft fitness center, restaurant and bar, and 12,000 sq ft of meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Dallas Park Cities reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Dallas Park Cities Hotel Dallas
- Hilton Hotel Dallas
- Hilton Park Cities Hotel Dallas
- Dallas Hilton