“Texas Hospitality”

Hilton Dallas Park Cities
Ranked #40 of 206 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed March 20, 2014

This was my first time visiting Texas, and I was not disappointed! The staff were so friendly and helpful, from the front desk to the valet to the bar staff, everyone went above and beyond my expectations. Unfortunately, the hotel is surrounded by banks and corporate centers, so the area is pretty dark and deserted in the evenings, which isn't ideal for a young woman to be walking alone, although the front desk assured me the area was very safe. If you're trying to go downtown during the weekdays (as I was) you'll find it to be a pretty expensive taxi ride since all of the major nearby roadways have significant traffic. Not ideal for a business trip, but I would definitely come back to this property for a weekend away or shopping - although I would definitely recommend renting a car.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Stephanie N

Reviewed March 18, 2014

The Hilton Park Cities Hotel is a wonderful place to stay. Located in a great part of town, it was easy to get to and we were taken care of from the moment we arrived. Beautiful hotel, very comfortable, and I would highly recommend to anyone staying in Dallas.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

This Hilton property is perfectly located for a girls weekend shopping trip.

It is a boutique mid-town hotel, set-up like an urban downtown hotel. What I mean by this is there is no self parking, only valet. However, this is the only negative.

The staff is friendly and efficient, rooms spacious and clean, and Starbucks is available on site.

The location is perfect for Northpark Mall, convenient to Central Expressway and the Tollway.

I will stay here again.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 10, 2014

I have stayed at The Hilton Park Cities for many years...it is one of the best hotels in any city for any price. The Executive level breakfast is well prepared and much better than competing hotels in the area. The rooms and bath rooms are spotless. This property is located perfectly between Southern Methodist University and all the best shopping for my wife and daughters...We will be back soon!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Hotel is nice and remodeled. No self parking only valet which is not the best option for a family. Taunted as the SMU hotel of choice, I did not see it apparent. The Embassy Suites or Doubletree geared more to SMU kids and their families. No issues with rooms. Hilton honors upgrade to the lounge did not offer much variety. Would not pay extra for that perk. No free transportation options to school, airport, or shopping.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 6, 2014

I have stayed at this location a few times as I have college students near by. The staff is very nice, the food is good and the rooms are very good, however the valet parking can be very tricky. If I had been staying at this hotel while on business, it would have been very inconvienent to have to wait long periods of time to either drop off the car or pick up the car. I was traveling for pleasure so I did not have a set schedule. There was a large wedding party the weekend I stayed at this hotel and it appeared the hotel did not increase the valet staff to accomodate for a lot of traffic.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Gina C
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Park Cities Hilton was wonderful. I accidentally left my jacket in the room after checking out. I noticed it later when I got home. They quickly emailed the forms I needed to get my jacket shipped to me. Thanks so much as my husband would have not have been happy and we are happily ever after now.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business