Hotel is nice and remodeled. No self parking only valet which is not the best option for a family. Taunted as the SMU hotel of choice, I did not see it apparent. The Embassy Suites or Doubletree geared more to SMU kids and their families. No issues with rooms. Hilton honors upgrade to the lounge did not offer much variety. Would not pay extra for that perk. No free transportation options to school, airport, or shopping.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Dallas Park Cities is a Four-Diamond boutique hotel between Highland Park and Preston Hollow neighborhoods, north of downtown Dallas, and minutes from SMU, Love Field and DFW airports, and NorthPark Shopping Center. Hotel is within walking distance to Preston Center with over 180 retail, dining, and nightlife destinations. Hotel features 224 rooms and 46 executive rooms, roof-top heated pool, 2,000 sq ft fitness center, restaurant and bar, and 12,000 sq ft of meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Dallas Park Cities reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Dallas Park Cities Hotel Dallas
- Hilton Hotel Dallas
- Hilton Park Cities Hotel Dallas
- Dallas Hilton