Hilton Dallas Park Cities
$318
$272
$229
  • Pool
All reviewspreston centerfront deskvalet parkingexecutive levelgreat hotelhighland parkrestaurants and shoppingwithin walking distanceconvenient locationrooftop poolvalet stafflove fieldbusiness travelereasy accessbed was comfortablebusiness tripfitness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Nice hotel, clean rooms, great sleep, healthy choices for food. Highly recommend for amy stay, business or personal. Staff was very helpful, and the business center had a printer to print some documents I needed.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 24, 2013

The hotel was very clean, but I had a few room issues. First the good. There are multiple restaurants walking distance. Flying fish and Hop Doddy's were great chains and inexspensive. Hop Doddy's has the Kobe beef decendant burgers and they are AMAZING!!!!

I was here for 4 nights and there was alot of "white noise" from the AC unit which made it difficult to sleep. My toilet wasn't flushing properly, the bathtub drain fell apart, and one of my keycards kept failing. They fixed the bathroom issues, but I had a little bit of a difficult time getting my key recoded. When I used the key at the fitness center (well equipped for a hotel) the key would no longer work. The first time it occurred I ended up in the lobby covered in sweat while the woman behind the desk drilled me. My email, name and address were not sufficient. She wanted my CC number (a business card so I didn't know it) a photo id (locked in my room while I sweat all over the front desk) and the phone number (unfortunately the person who booked my room used their business phone instead of mine). Finally she relented and recoded my key probably because my head was about to pop off right there in the lobby.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

I arrived late due to a delayed flight and the staff was great even though I was kind of out of it. The room was great with a very comfortable bed and no shortage of pillows. I really like that Starbucks coffee was in the lobby. Its a great place to stay.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

We were in the area for some educational event and our experience at this Hilton was great as expected of the brand. I had had a not-so-good experience at another hilton but this stay completely restored my confidence in the hilton experience. This experience was very pleasant, event-free, great house keeping, great kitchen staff, bell service, even better lounge service! .. Just a great experience all around... Will definitely recommend

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Thank Ekhuemuenogiemw... E
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Wonderful location with great amenities and terrific staff. The hotel just completed a renovation and did a wonderful job. Stayed many times through renovation and the completion was worth the troubles.