A good Hotel in a very good neighbourhood: Preston center with shopping and good restaurants. Rooms are pretty fine, nice decor, comfortable bed and armchair, everything looks rather new and most important very friendly service. Continental breakfast buffet is good, unfortunately no American pancakes, but therefore french toast. The pool on the rooftop has the size of a bathtub, so not really appealing, but the outside temperature in Dallas in July of 102F (39 C) with a muggy warm wind doesn't make you want to spend too much time outside anyhow. There is a very prompt valet parking. My suggestion for improvement is the amount of TV channels offered though. I would revisit anytime !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Dallas Park Cities is a boutique hotel between Highland Park and Preston Hollow neighborhoods, north of downtown Dallas, and minutes from SMU, Love Field and DFW airports, and NorthPark Shopping Center. Hotel is within walking distance to Preston Center with over 180 retail, dining, and nightlife destinations. Hotel features 224 rooms and 46 executive rooms, roof-top heated pool, 2,000 sq ft fitness center, restaurant and bar, and 12,000 sq ft of meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Dallas Park Cities reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Dallas Park Cities Hotel Dallas
- Hilton Hotel Dallas
- Hilton Park Cities Hotel Dallas
- Dallas Hilton