“Very Professional Hotel”

Ranked #39 of 203 Hotels in Dallas
Montreal, Canada
“Very Professional Hotel”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

I had the pleasure of staying at the Hilton Dallas Park Cities in Dallas for a week. It clearly had everything one would need in a hotel on a business trip. I stayed on the executive floors where internet, breakfast, lounge etc was all included. Everyone there provided an excellent level of service and was very professional. I would definitely stay they again.

Room Tip: Select the executive floors
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Lubbock, Texas
Reviewed January 22, 2013

I was aware of the internet and parking charges so those additional costs were not a surprise to me. The valet parking can get backed up and bell service was lacking. We carried our own baggage at check out time. Mark in the bar is great!!! I would stay there again if I needed to be in that area of Dallas. Our room on the Executive floor was was large, beds comfy, and housekeeping even came by to see if we needed more towels. Has a great fitness room with good equipment, water and towels. Front desk personnel are very attentive. My husband forgot shaving supplies and I went to purchase some in the little store by the front desk. The personnel at the desk said I didn't have to purchase these items. He had these items available and got them for me.

Room Tip: Stay on the 9th floor (Executive floor). The 10th floor has the Executive breakfast area which can g...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Kingwood TX
Reviewed January 19, 2013

My wife and I just returned from our first trip to Dallas. I told the Director of Front Office Operations, Henry Arevalo, that I would share my delight! From our initial check in, the front desk gal was awesome and helped us upgrade our stay. They have a tenth floor executive service and the personnel were top shelf and so very helpful and friendly. I could ask anyone at the hotel for advice or help and all were enthusiastic. Valet parking was easy and secure. I can't rate the experience high enough, will never stay anywhere else. I was recommended to see Cowboy Stadium and we did the Vip Tour and saw Jerry's private box, Cowboys locker room and the Cheerleaders! Took our pictures on the 50 yard line! Quite an experience in Dallas, and best of all, a Krispy Kreme was nearby (there are not any in Houston), so we took some more fun home. Room had coffee and fridge, excellent bed and linens and pillows. We walked to restaurants. Please stay here and tell them Donny sent you!

Room Tip: Upgrade to Executive level!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank KathyM2009
Austin
Reviewed January 17, 2013

A hotel of this caliber should provide complementary wifi access in each guest room. They charge $9.95. If you drive, be prepared to pay nightly valet fee of $25. There's no on-street or garage parking nearby. Aside from these two short-comings, it is clean, comfortable, quiet, conveniently located, has all expected amenities, and the staff is very helpful and courteous. If you're a business traveler and can pass on the two add-on charges, it's a very good place to stay. If you're on a modest budget, you can probably do better.

Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank borachio
henry a, Manager at Hilton Dallas Park Cities, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
We appreciate your feedback regarding the cost of our wireless internet service. While we do charge an additional fee for wireless internet, we strive to be competitive with other hotels and offer quality services and amenities in our guest rooms. We do offer complimentary wireless service in our public areas and to all Hilton Gold and Diamond members. As an added feature, our business center also offers complimentary access and use of our new work stations which included a Mac computer. We hope you will consider staying with us again.
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed January 10, 2013

We stayed the night here for out 13th wedding anniversary and decided to try room service. It was AMAZING!!! We ordered the french onion soup (quite possible the best french onion soup we've ever eaten), crab cakes (delicious), tomatoe salad (it was made with pesto and very good), and the Absolute Best EVER scallops! The food was hot, fresh, and arrived in a timely fashion. Check in was a breeze, valet was quick, room was very clean, and this hotel is in a great location!

Room Tip: We viewed a parking garage (stayed on the 7th floor in odd # room), but I think if you stick with th...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We are hilton hhonors diamond members and stay at a lot of hiltons worldwide and this was by far the worst! very ordinary quality and due to renovations they didn't bother to tell us about, no dinner, no room service and a yuck breakfast in a conference room (I felt like I was at a work conference!). Maybe it would have been better without the renos, but i doubt it!

stay somewhere else

Room Tip: choose a room at a different hotel!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
henry a, Manager at Hilton Dallas Park Cities, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Thank you so much for your feedback and I apologize for the condition of the property during your stay with us. We have since completed renovations as of November 1st and invite you to return and experience the new Hilton Dallas Park Cities. Please feel free to contact me directly at henry.arevalo@hilton.com to discuss your previous stay and update you on our exciting changes. Thank you.
New York City, New York
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I've stayed here several times over the last 5 years. They recently completed a renovation, and the hotel looks stunning now. It features solid service and reliability that you'd expect from a Hilton, but better, nicer, and chicer now that the hotel was renovated. The food in the restaurant was really fantastic, and the gym is excellent. I didn't use the pool, but it looked enticing. I think there is an issue with paying for parking, but in my experience that's par for the course at most hotels. Not the best feature, but I'm not up in arms about it. I'll be staying here again most likely later this month.

Room Tip: Ask for a renovated room, in case they haven't finished the renovation.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business