Crossland Economy Studios - Dallas - North Addison - Tollway
Ranked #153 of 204 Hotels in Dallas
Frisco, Texas
“maid service”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

the maid service is only adequate at best---the rest is fine----the front desk staff is very friendly and the maintainance staff are very good. with the one exception of maid staff seeming to be unwilling to clean well i would recommend this facility to all----i have been in this room almost a year

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank RON S
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Dallas - North Addison - Tollway, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Ron - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that our staff provided you with such great service and that you enjoyed your visit to our hotel overall. Please know, I am addressing your concerns with our housekeeping staff so that we can work to improve in this area moving forward.

Thank you again for your review. We look forward in seeing you again, should your travels bring you back.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Reviewed July 10, 2013

This have been a long stay for myself and my children but it's a very nice place I would recommend this hotel to anyone to stay there it's like an apartment close to my job and shopping centers.very cozy make me feel like iam home very nice help at the front desk especially in makeing sure that my family was alright and comfortable Thanks crossland studios u truly have met a lot of my needs.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank mrstoniwade
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Dallas - North Addison - Tollway, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you and your family were happy to stay here at out hotel. As well, I am happy that the Front Desk staff made you feel like you were at home.

Dallas, Texas, United States
Reviewed May 19, 2013

I visit the Dallas area at least 6 times a year for business and family. This location is perfect and since I usually travel alone and am a female, safety is always a concern to me. I felt very safe in this location. I hope that helps with any females traveling alone reading this.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Missy P
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Dallas - North Addison - Tollway, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Missy - Thank you for your great review of our property. I am so glad to read that you found our hotel to be comfortable and conveniently located. Our number one priority is to ensure our guests safety, so we are very happy we were able to provide this for you.

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Perfect location on the on the North Dallas Tollway, minutes from George Bush Tollway and streamlined access just about anywhere else you need to be during your stay. In one week, I shot down to a Rush concert in Austin, (3 hrs) Played slots at Winstar in Ok (1 hr), and went to Cowboy stadium for the draft party. (45 minutes) All from this one central location. This is an economy suites type hotel and normally, one would say you get what you pay for, but here the price is value added. The rooms are clean and the staff are wonderful, but best of all this is the place to be if you are on the move and need to get there with the minimal to modest effort. That's why I keep coming back time and time again. Travelers who find this oasis and get it. Stay here repeatedly.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Dallas - North Addison - Tollway, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. It's great to hear that our location was a big plus for you and the staff helped make your stay more enjoyable. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed April 28, 2013

I have been staying at the Crossland Economy Studios for an extended stay due to work relocation. Some people here have short stays and others may be longer. It is an economy studio and perfect for those who need a clean place to stay without all the frills. The kitchen with full size refrigerator and stove top allows meals to be prepared. Basic amenities like bar soap, dish washing liquid are provided. For extended stays housekeeping comes in weekly to freshen everything. If needed, additional service can be ordered. There is a good sized laundry on the property with key card access. There are many stores and restaurants in the area and quick access to the the Tollway. For the price it can't be beat. I have mainly interacted with Donna (Manager) and Isais in the office. They are both very efficient, friendly and responsive to any needs or concerns. Thanks to all for a great stay and a home away from home.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Dallas - North Addison - Tollway, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that Donna and Isaias where there to assist you as needed during your stay. It was great to hear that you enjoyed being so close to restaurants and stores within the area.

Rockville, Maryland
Reviewed April 21, 2013

I stayed at this location for about a month because I had to relocate to a different state. Of course, no apartment complex will rent an apartment for such a short period of time. Thus, I had no other option.
After reading previous reviews I was very concerned about this place but it was the only one in town that seemed to be acceptable and was affordable.
To be honest, my very first concern was safety although the area did not seem to be that dangerous. But most of the time at night I was very concerned. There is no fence, no gate so anyone can enter/cross the property anytime and as they wish.

AMENITIES:
* The day I checked-in, the room smelled very bad. They really need to work on ventilation in this respect. In fact, on the third day you use the bathroom, you can see mold start appearing;

* The mattress is a bit hard and sometimes you may think you are sleeping on a board and a thin mattress topper. Not that comfortable. Fortunately, I did not have any problems with bed bugs. Just a baby spider that appeared out of nowhere once in the bathtub;

* The carpet in my room was old and dirty and just needed to be replaced;

* I kept on wondering why they describe their rooms as being equipped with full-kitchen. From where I come from we call it partial-kitchen. So do not expect to find an oven in the room you'll just have two burners, a small microwave, a full-size fridge, a coffee maker, a sink and some cheap cookware/dinnerware. I used my own cookware/dinnerware;

* On the last week of my stay, the fridge in my room kept breaking although it looked like it was new;

Contrary to what other people wrote, the place is not noisy. It depends on the people that check-in there. During my whole stay, I can say the noise that some people made was very upsetting (roaring motorbike and someone listening to music in his car late at night).

LOCATION:
I give this location a 3 rating because of its location. It is conveniently located near a gas station, a bank, restaurants, shopping businesses, a post office, churches...

STAFF:
Most of them are friendly others less friendly from time to time.

Room Tip: Higher floor units have less noise nuisance If you can ask to take a look at two available units of...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Dallas - North Addison - Tollway, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that the bed was uncomfortable and the carpet was dirty. In response to your feedback, I will be addressing these situations with my staff.

I am grateful for the feedback you provided as we continually strive to improve our hotel. I apologize that your kitchen was less than expected as most of our locations typically do not have ovens; however there are select few which do offer this feature. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at tol@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Dallas
Reviewed April 17, 2013

The hotel is in a great location, lots of restaurants, shopping and right off the Tollway. However, that is the only thing I can say this hotel has going for them. I knew as soon as we pulled up that I was not going to enjoy this one bit. Most of the guests looked like long term tenants who didn't have much going on except to sit in their cars all night and play loud music. The room was extremely unclean and had the worst mildew odor I've ever smelled. We had already booked for 2 nights online but left shortly after arrival. I would never go back or recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank brittier
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Dallas - North Addison - Tollway, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that our location did not meet your expectation. We do offer both long term and short term stays, which is why you noticed 'residents' upon check-in. As well, while our housekeeping staff cleans rooms every 7-days once checked-in, they clean the property everyday. The situation you described is not up to our expectations and I will be addressing this with the staff.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate your comments regarding cleanliness and will be reviewing with the staff as well. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at tol@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dallas
Crossland Studios - Dallas - Irving
Candlewood Suites Dallas-By the Galleria
Motel 6 Dallas - South
Motel 6 Dallas - South
#125 of 204 in Dallas

Been to Crossland Economy Studios - Dallas - North Addison - Tollway? Share your experiences!