Crossland Economy Studios - Dallas - North Addison - Tollway
Ranked #148 of 203 Hotels in Dallas
Texas
“Good Value”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Convenient location. Clean rooms with easy access. Great staff and management. Plenty of restaurants nearby and a post office a block away. Rooms have cooking utensils, silverware, plates, cups, coffee maker, fridge, and a two burner stove top. I've stayed here numerous times on business trips and have no complaints.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
DFWCC, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Dallas - North Addison - Tollway, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you enjoy our clean rooms and great staff. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Melbourne, Florida
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Staff was friendly, helpful, and honest.

Weekly rate was about $38 per night.

Room was clean and quiet. Didn't hear any other people, aside from those passing along the walkway outside. Very little noise relative to many hotels. Room was well-stocked with dishes, flatware, pot, pan, etc.

Neighborhood seemed as safe as I would hope for in Dallas. Convenient location with restaurants and grocery stores nearby (a short drive).

Extended Stays use DISH Network, so not much in the way of television selection. Had Showtime.

I have spent more nights in hotels this year than most do in a lifetime. If my experience at this Homestead Studio Suites is the norm (and I'm inclined to believe it is), it's a good hotel. I would definitely stay there again or recommend it to someone I care about.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
DFWCC, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Dallas - North Addison - Tollway, responded to this review, November 14, 2012

Houston, TX
Reviewed October 23, 2012

We stayed here for 2 nights when we went to see our daughter who was hospitalized. The location was good, close to a Walmart and lots of restaurants. The room was very large with 2 queen beds, a table with 2chairs, a small sofa and a recliner. It had a 2 burner stove, a full size refrigerator and kitchen cabinets stocked with basic dishes, cutlery, and cooking pans. There was also a coffee maker and a microwave. The bathroom wad also spacious and well stocked with towels. The breakfast was very skimpy --- only offered bagels, muffins, oatmeal, and coffee. There wasn't even any juice. Also, they only make beds if you stay a week or more. We also had problems with our room key cards. Out of the first 2cards, only one worked and later that day, it did not work nor did the replacement for the other card. We will probably stay there again mainly because the price was so reasonable and the location very convenient to our daughter's apartment.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank grandmato2
DFWCC, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Dallas - North Addison - Tollway, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. As you know, our unique suites are designed with you in mind. Offering amenities like a full refrigerator, stovetop, free in-room Wi-Fi, personalized voicemail, and on-premise laundry in exceptionally priced rooms has led us to be the premier extended stay option in the industry. And with guests like you, we will continue to thrive.

Texas
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I have stayed at this location literally a hundred times or more over the last 8 years. I always stay at this Homestead location when I am visiting our branch office. Sometimes it is for a day or two and a few times for over a month. Every time, the rooms were clean, with everything I would expect from an extended stay location. I have never had an issue with the staff and anytime I did have a problem it was taken care of very quickly. When my visits were for an extend amount of time, it was great having such close access to the Dallas Tollway not to mention less than 15 min from some of the best dinning and shopping in North Dallas. While most of my visits are business, my wife and I have stayed on a number of occasions for short weekend getaway.
Writing this reminds me, I need to make a reservation!

Room Tip: While this location is a little smaller than most and does not have a pool or fitness center, I have...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank tangoNine
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Dallas - North Addison - Tollway, responded to this review, September 5, 2012

Addison, Texas
Reviewed July 24, 2012

I would like to first say this is one of the most comfortable studio suites I've stayed and was treated with 5-star service. The cleanliness, quiet sleep, comfortable bedding and the favorite part is the hotel staff. Always make you feel right at home and includes pet stay. Even though I don't have a pet, there's a cute pet policy in the lobby beautifully drafted and created by young children. It gives you the sense of home and away from home. I can't say enough about the staff and house cleaning. The towels and linen are always fresh and soft and cleaned. room temperature easy to adjust for comfort without any problems. The main reason is the kind staff. I have contacted family, friends and business associates to choose this location when in town. The tollway gives you easy access to tour and some of the best restaurants right around the corner including a post office, grocery store and mall down the toll going north or south. Again my favorites are the kind and friendly hotel staff.

Room Tip: Speak with the hotel staff or call. They are very friendly, professional in explaining in helping yo...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
3 Thank cmath25
ChristopherTM, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Dallas - North Addison - Tollway, responded to this review, July 26, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Homestead Dallas - North Addison - Tollway. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.
Kemah
Reviewed July 9, 2012

A great value for the price and location. Always a good pick for business travel on a budget. Close to The Addison private airport and the North Dallas business areas. Easy to find on the North Dallas Tollway.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Dallas - North Addison - Tollway, responded to this review, July 19, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Homestead Dallas - North Addison - Tollway. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction.
Dallas, Texas, United States
Reviewed July 3, 2012

I was very happy staying there, the staff was very friendly (including housekeeping and maintenance persons) it is a big plus that some of them speak Spanish. The only things that I did not like was the slow internet speed and a limited choice tv channels. I am sure I will recommend to friends and I will return to this hotel.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Dallas - North Addison - Tollway, responded to this review, July 16, 2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dallas
Knights Inn Market Center
Quality Inn & Suites I-35 / Walnut Hill
Motel 6 Dallas - South
Motel 6 Dallas - South
#123 of 203 in Dallas

Been to Crossland Economy Studios - Dallas - North Addison - Tollway? Share your experiences!