“stolen auto parts”

Love Field Hotel & Suites
Ranked #156 of 205 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed January 3, 2013

upon arriving from a park n fly stay, not having prompt shuttle service (45 minute wait), I arrive today to find the exhaust system on my truck had been sawed in half and stolen. No one at the hotel seems to have any information on the incident yet says it happens all the time here. No security cameras or anything. The hotel was clean and i had no complaints except having to take a taxi to the airport and walk back to the hotel but the stolen cadelidic converter beats all i saw. Someone must have saw something or it was an inside job.....beware!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Ron S
Carlson Hotels C, Carlson at Love Field Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback about your experience here at the Park Inn by Radisson Dallas Love Field. We use this information to constantly critique, and look for better ways to improve the service and condition of the hotel.

If you would like to speak more about the incident that incurred at our hotel as we would like to get more details about that experience, please feel free to contacting us directly via our website.

There are newer reviews for Love Field Hotel & Suites

Reviewed January 2, 2013

I arrived a very tired traveler here for a trade show. I informed the front desk that neither phone worked in my room, but they could fix this later as my rest and privacy were more important at the moment.Upon returning after my show this evening I found that not only did no phone work, but the sleep number bed also did not function and was horribly uncomfortable. The water pressure was also such that it took 35 minutes to fill the tub. The faucet just spins round and round....also not working. The heat,which is necessary as the temps are below freezing,is so loud that one can not get any rest even with earplugs. I had maintenance check the filter cleanliness....also filthy and had to be cleaned. TV is very old with picture distortion. The chair for the desk was not room furniture, it came from some old meeting room, a banquet chair that does not function for work. The seals on the windows are also not tightly secured and provide little sound protection from the outside freeway. The closet has broken glass mirroring and the doors hit your clothes as the hangers don't clear the sliding doors, missing by a good inch,thus damaging my valuable clothes if moved. The staff is very nice and friendly. I am on a very tight business schedule which barely gives my a minute. This is such a shame....There is NO INTEREST or REGARD for property maintenance. I need to simply be checked into a clean and functioning room. I certainly would warn any traveler to stay away from any Radisson property, I am sorry to be the one experiencing this unacceptable situation and hopefully can assist someone else from such an unacceptable situation. Also, when speaking to the front desk if the phone to the hotel rings you must wait until the person answers the phone and completes a full conversation with the caller to continue your conversation.

Room Tip: Not at this location
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank denise p

We are excited about upgrades to our public areas and sleeping rooms that are happening in the near future. I hope that you will stay with us again to see the improvements as they happen. However, I'm concerned about Front Office agent's manner that checked you in and would like to get more details about that experience. Please feel free to contacting us directly via our website.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

I like the location, very accessable and good locations to eat. However, I did not like the fact that it is not user friendly for handicap, wheel-chair bound guests. When we stayed there we were at the very bottom meeting room and one of the guests had to use the freight elevator. Also the dining area had stairs, how can a person who uses a wheelchair get thru there. Other than that it was great.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
onelmurf2, General Manager at Love Field Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2012

Please accept my apologies concerning the various levels of the hotel. We do have a chair lift to move persons up to the Restaurant and I regret that we did not inform you of this. I do understand the concern with your speaker taking the service elevator down to the lower level. I hope that future events can be scheduled in more accessible meeting rooms. Thank you for your suggestions.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

The outside and 1st floors looked very nice. The room floors need work. Looks old compared to the 1st floor. A/C didn't work that well. Location was lovely. Only took 5 minutes to get to meeting. 1 out of 2 elevators was not operational.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Though the room was little small with Kids, the location and place was good. Easily accessible to the I-35 and I-45, but when we get to the hotel, we do not feel we are near the highway anymore. No noise or sound pollution.

Room Tip: There are lifts on southside and northside, so entry & exit can be done from where ever you park...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that we had the opportunity to serve you and your family.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

I stayed at this hotel on Delta's dime after my flight was cancelled due to plane issues. It's not a bad hotel by any means. The Park Inn just underwent a refurbishment earlier this year. It was very obvious that this was an older hotel, but the refurbishment helped it feel a bit fresher. The staff was very helpful, especially when I was trying to figure out my vouchers, etc. from Delta. They provided a shuttle to and from the airport and a comfortable, clean room. The food at the restaurant was not stellar, but it was filling and somewhat interesting. I wasn't terribly excited about my stay, but this is a fine hotel to stay at if you need a convenient place to stay close to Dallas and you don't care about being pampered.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo

Thank you for taking the time to write. Sorry to hear about your flight cancellation but I am glad we were here to serve you. Come again, anytime.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

My wife and I liked the overall look of the hotel. Rooms were nice and roomy. Very nice view of Dallas skyline from room 1113. Had a problem first night , had no hot water. But, problem was solved. Never could get wake up call service to work. Found a few small black ants in our room on second day. Would have loved to try restaurant but they could not take credit cards. Our sleep number bed's remote didn't have batteries, so couldn't try it. Overall a few problems, but we would love to stay again in the future. Staff was very friendly. My wife love the StarBucks just up the road.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for your comments concerning your recent stay at Park Inn. I have shared your concerns with my staff and we will do our best to resolve those issues for our future guests. We hope to see you again at the next meet.