“Good Location” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #151 of 200 Hotels in Dallas
Dallas
“Good Location”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2012

The outside and 1st floors looked very nice. The room floors need work. Looks old compared to the 1st floor. A/C didn't work that well. Location was lovely. Only took 5 minutes to get to meeting. 1 out of 2 elevators was not operational.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012

Though the room was little small with Kids, the location and place was good. Easily accessible to the I-35 and I-45, but when we get to the hotel, we do not feel we are near the highway anymore. No noise or sound pollution.

Room Tip: There are lifts on southside and northside, so entry & exit can be done from where ever you park...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
onelmurf2, General Manager at Love Field Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that we had the opportunity to serve you and your family.
Bandung, Indonesia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012

I stayed at this hotel on Delta's dime after my flight was cancelled due to plane issues. It's not a bad hotel by any means. The Park Inn just underwent a refurbishment earlier this year. It was very obvious that this was an older hotel, but the refurbishment helped it feel a bit fresher. The staff was very helpful, especially when I was trying to figure out my vouchers, etc. from Delta. They provided a shuttle to and from the airport and a comfortable, clean room. The food at the restaurant was not stellar, but it was filling and somewhat interesting. I wasn't terribly excited about my stay, but this is a fine hotel to stay at if you need a convenient place to stay close to Dallas and you don't care about being pampered.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to write. Sorry to hear about your flight cancellation but I am glad we were here to serve you. Come again, anytime.
Buna, TX
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012

My wife and I liked the overall look of the hotel. Rooms were nice and roomy. Very nice view of Dallas skyline from room 1113. Had a problem first night , had no hot water. But, problem was solved. Never could get wake up call service to work. Found a few small black ants in our room on second day. Would have loved to try restaurant but they could not take credit cards. Our sleep number bed's remote didn't have batteries, so couldn't try it. Overall a few problems, but we would love to stay again in the future. Staff was very friendly. My wife love the StarBucks just up the road.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your comments concerning your recent stay at Park Inn. I have shared your concerns with my staff and we will do our best to resolve those issues for our future guests. We hope to see you again at the next meet.
Mulvane, Kansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2012

Spent two nights at this hotel. The staff was very friendly including those that worked over night. The resteraunt was good a little more then I expected but it was good food with friendly service. The room was neat clean and cozy. The sleep number beds were AWESOME! I look forward to the next meet we have that I can attend for another stay at this hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We were delighted to host this very unique event and look forward to future meets at Park Inn. Thank you for your comments and we look forward to serving you and the group again!
Montreal Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2012

After checking in,( Saturday,November 3rd,23:00pm) I was first given a room on the first floor, with an uncloseable window that opened onto the outside stairway. Anyone could have easily broken into the room.
I complained immediately,and was told by the female receptionist that all other rooms were taken.
When I chanced upon the other receptionist ( young guy with an Arabic or Hispanic name),He sought for me a room on an upper floor,that was secure,clean, and acceptable. I regret losing his name,but he saved the day for me.
Another plus is the hotel shuttle bus,that will take you within a radius of 5 miles

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your remarks regarding your recent stay with us. I apologize that your first room assignment was not satisfactory but I am delighted to hear that our staff was able to relocate you into a room that better suited you.
Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012

I had a great stay! Check in took less than a minute, the room was amazing we were upgraded for being gold point members, and were treated very nicely. I have stayed at quite a few hotels this year & this one is my favorite so far. The location was good & the room was very clean! I will for sure be making my way back! :)

• Stayed November 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your very kind remarks regarding your recent stay at Park Inn. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.