“Lovely Mac/Cheese with fried chicken on top!”
Review of Oddfellows

Oddfellows
Ranked #260 of 3,669 Restaurants in Dallas
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Yes, you read right and it is as good as it sounds. This is not a fancy place, but a nice cafe setting with some inventive entrees. The fried chicken is voted the best in Dallas. Nice staff. Will definitely go again.

Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

I have been wanting to try Oddfellows for well over a year and I finally had the chance last week. It was worth the wait! Previous attempts greeted me with long wait times so I put it off for a weekday when my sister flew in from Florida. We arrived around 1045 on a Friday morning, it was busy but there was not a wait. The atmosphere felt like Portland: hipster, cozy and trendy. The coffee is to die for! Use it to wash down beignets and you will be in chocolate and coffee heaven. The mac and cheese would be better without fried chicken strips on top but otherwise it is a guilty pleasure worth ordering. The goat cheese egg taco was delicious.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

I loved the "odd" dishes. Very tasty and hearty portions. Oddfellows is in the heart of the Bishop Arts district and the wait staff was pleasant.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

I would say this was a dinner that fed the soul!!! We all had fried chicken with the greens, pan gravy, beignets, and cheese grits!!! It was so beyond delicious!!! We even ask to speak to the manager because the food, our waiter, the busboys, etc..... were all so on top of it!!!! We had been at a dance competition/convention all day and this dinner was such a delicious end to a long day!!!

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Oddfellows offers a wide variety of foods but my favorite menu items are the Beignets and the garbanzo bean fritters! Of course the gingerbread pancakes are also delicious. A little pricey - but the food is excellent and the staff is always pleasant - even when they are packed.

Been to Oddfellows? Share your experiences!