“Great Coffee Hideaway”

Cafe Silva
Ranked #34 of 75 Coffee & Tea in Dallas
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Scenic view
Description: At Cafe Silva, we love coffee...we REALLY love coffee. We've designed our coffeehouse to be one we'd like to be in ourselves: a cozy, relaxed, coffee aroma-infused lounge. Drive by for a quick pick-up or stay, sip and savour a delicious cafe latte, cuban espresso or herbal tea...while listening to an eclectic playlist with the likes of Astrud Gilberto, Otis Redding, Dexter Gordon, Vanessa Da Mata, Bob Marley, Irma Thomas and more. Plus, you'll find an array of delicious baked goods, sweets and snacks. We offer free WIFI and a relaxed atmosphere perfectly suited to a short or long timeout from a busy day.
Reviewed August 15, 2015

This place it a little hidden away in small shopping center right off of the bike trail at Royal and Greenville but is definitely worth going to. Great coffee, pastries, and owners. We had a latte, cappuccino, banana bread, and an orange-cranberry scone which were all excellent. We will definitely have to come back

Reviewed July 29, 2015

Wow! Cafe Silva lives up to its name as Advocate's Best Coffe in Lake Highlands 2014, even if its humble exterior wouldn't lend one to assume so right away. Tucked away in the commercial area of Royal Lane and Greenville Ave., this quaint coffee shop has the best of both worlds-amazing coffe and a relaxing atmosphere. Rivaling the likes of Starbucks in quality and flavor, the coffee here really speaks for itself. Unlike Starbucks, however, this place doesn't feel "trendy" or overrated. It has a calm and welcoming atmosphere and humble appearance. It's a local small business, which like others of its kind, strives to deliver a great experience to each of its customers. Come check this place out!

1  Thank Natalie M
Reviewed February 3, 2015

Okay, I think the yelp reviews overstate the quality of this place. I agree, just chatting with the owner makes it worth the visit. The beverages were great and the cafe has a nice view over the white rock trail. We both had sandwiches that were just average, which was disappointing. The scone left me wanting, just sweet dough basically--but I guess I'm not really a scone fan. I will go back to try some other items and because despite average food, I really enjoyed myself. Worth trying.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

Dallas is building many new bike trails and Cafe Silva on the White Rock Creek trail is a great stop for coffee and refreshments. We enjoyed great fresh coffee and terrific homemade scones made by the owner's wife. The staff are friendly and eager to please. The shop is also open to auto traffic at the Royal & Greenville intersection.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

This coffee shop is just down the street from my house. we decided to try it out one day and we were so pleased. Their coffee is good and their monkey muffins are awesome.