“Mother's Day Brunch”
Review of Asador

Asador
Reserve with OpenTable
Asador is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #452 of 3,609 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: I-35 and Wycliff
Description: The Spanish word Asador, translates to mean grill. The intimate casual eatery will focus on what Chef Max calls "farm to fire" cooking, using seasonal local ingredients prepared over an open flame of mesquite wood. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, Asador's seasonal menu is comprised of Texas and Latin American inspired specialties with "snacks" for sharing as well as "market" and "large plates" selections for guests looking for a full dining experience.
Corinth, Texas
“Mother's Day Brunch”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I have eaten here before and enjoyed it. This time I invited 3 friends that are restaurant owners to have lunch and they where all very impressed. They had a crab eggs Benedict that was totally off the charts!!! Their service and quality of food is incredible and of course, the live entertainment music helps out some :-) I love the fact they are organic. The restaurant served over 350 people Sunday and turned down a ton of people so that has to say something!

• Visited May 2013

Kansas City, Missouri
“Really enjoyed this”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Typically not a huge fan of Hotel restaurants. However, the Asador Burger (sweet onions, bacon, fried egg, secret sauce on locally grown organic beef) changed that. I ordered the burger and got some fresh sliced jalapenos on it, and it was AWESOME!!!. I enjoyed it so much I went back the next night for another.

Cant comment on anything else on the menu.......

• Visited April 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Stopped in for drinks...”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

We stayed at the Renaissance Hotel recently (to get out of the cold after a long winter up north) and stopped into the restaurant a couple times, for drinks, a snack, dessert. I was pleasantly surprised with the food & cocktails. Much better than you expect for a hotel restaurant. The mussels were very good - ginger, coconut milk, red pepper, as was the flama de Asador - a take on a margarita.

• Visited April 2013
Winfield, KS
“Not as good as it sounds”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I loved the concept of this restaurant but it really fell short when we actually dined there. I always stay at the Rennaisance for market and because this is the only restaurant there it is usually booked up well in advance of market. This year, I made my reservation early so that we could grab a bite in the hotel. I was really excited to try Asador out but was disappointed with our food quality. I had a seafood pasta that was super watery and lacked flavor. My co-worker doesn't remember what she had but she wasn't really impressed either. With so many great restaurants is Dallas, I wouldn't waste my time eating here unless you don't want to leave the hotel.

• Visited January 2013
Dallas, Texas
“OUTSTANDING”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Just ate at the Rennaisance Hotel's only restaurant, Asador, and had a plethora of unbelievable tastings. There is no salt and pepper on the tables for good reason...it needs no extra seasoning. WOW. more than a hotel venue, its a culinary experience. We had the mussels, which should be trademarked!!! The rolls were to die for (and dip for), the fish, beans and greans was the best recipe I've ever eaten. No room for dessert, but I wish I had. Five stars, in my opinion and worth the price.

• Visited February 2013