“Everything about our lunch was just right.”
Review of Lemongrass Asian Bistro - CLOSED

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 12, 2013

I will start with my pho...it was the best I have tasted. I have been in search to the perfect bowl for many years. I have had it all over the country . This came with the meat on the side so it was truly rare when you eat it. You could also see the high grade. The broth was Devine .all of this and on a white table cloth and perfect service . It started with a wonderful salad and he ended with a piece of chocolate cake that would be worth going to this restaurant on its own. I think my wife was just as happy , I was is culinary bliss.....I can't wait to return

Reviewed November 2, 2013

French Vietnamese at its best!! Great service very friendly staff!! Romantic environment in the heart of Deep Ellum. Dinner at Lemongrass before a night of watching live music is a must!

Reviewed September 5, 2013

I ordered the Charbroiled Chicken and vermicelli noodles. Wonderful! The lunch salad was excellent! Since I was celebrating my birthday, they gave me a HUGE cake slice and my guest velvet cake. Yummy!! Service was great, and we made reservations before the lunch rush came. I would recommend.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

There for private party. Food was plentiful. Rib cubes could've had a lot less fat, but generally very good. Service was excellent. My iced tea glass never went empty. Parking can be a challenge--very small lot across the street and meters. Great to find a white tablecloth restaurant in Deep Ellum, an area better known for dive bars and dive eateries.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

While at a conference in Dallas, I went to lunch with an old friend who had moved there a year or two ago. He recommended this restaurant in an area a little outside of downtown called Deep Elum (sp?) that is being rehabilitated into a cute area. He is Korean and has eaten there a bunch and loves it, which is partly the reason I ranked it "Very Good." I ordered the Lemongrass Chicken with vermicelli, since after all the name of the restaurant is Lemongrass. It was pretty good, not excellent. I'd try something different if I went again. I thought the service was quite nice.