“Inviting patio, good sunset views from the bar, food so-so”

Saint Ann Restaurant and Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Saint Ann Restaurant and Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #185 of 3,899 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Moody
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Although the menu was uninspired, the food itself was well-prepared. Service was odd (e.g., being told to keep our used utensils) but the atmosphere was energetic. Good wine list.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

We loved the delicious salads, I took 3 guests, 2 of them in their 80's and 1 who was my aunt and myself. The only drawback is ZERO handicap access, so one of the 80 year old ladies almost had to be carried up the stairs when they parked underground in the parking lot, it is very hard to get to if you have hip or knee problems, there are no ramps. There is an elevator in the restaurant for the restroom but to get in and out of the place itself it was a huge ordeal for her. Since we had never been here, we didn't know, but I would go back with younger people any day, too bad my grandma can't come back, though she loved the food.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

I can't comment on the food because we left before anyone even took our drink orders. My boyfriend is 6'5 and they gave us a tiny table (the ones that are right next to another table). He could not back out because his chair was right up next to another guy's chair from a different table. We would have asked to be moved to another table even if we had to wait a little while, since it was Saturday night, however it was way too hot inside! Other tables were fanning themselves with the menus, so we decided to leave. I was in the mood for sangria so we stopped for a drink on their patio before we left. The sangria was not great and very pricey. The patio is huge and it was actually cooler out there than inside because they had the fans going. We might have stayed outside for dinner, but the music was terrible. We ended up at Glorias!

Reviewed June 11, 2012

I used to love this place, but they changed the menu and jacked the prices up, plus the service was only so, so. I ordered pasta with spring vegetables and it was $16, but the portion was very small, so I had to ask for bread to fill up on. Service was slow, even though they were not incredibly busy. I used to think this place was reasonable, but they changed the menu and increased the prices. On the plus side, the new patio looks really nice, and I have always loved the decor and architecture. However, for lunch, I probably won't be back. I don't mind paying more for a good lunch, but this was expensive and only marginal.

Reviewed April 28, 2012

Saint Ann is a breath away from the American Airlines Center in the building of the old Saint Ann School
The patio has VERY few rivals in Dallas…it is worth the trip to soak in the ambiance
The food is great…loved the stuffed jalapeno appetizer, could have ordered two for my meal.
The flatbread…good as well but not enough flavor for me.
Drinks are high, but you're in lower uptown…so that's what you get.
It is not overly trendy…you'll see shorts, jeans, slacks, etc…so be confident in what you choose.
For the price…it's on par. For the atmosphere…it's WAY above par.