“Good Sushi and Specials”
Review of NAAN Sushi Uptown - CLOSED

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Cole St.
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Been here several times, Groupon or LivingSocial run a deal for NAAN frequently, when you see it, get it! That's how we tried it and liked it. You won't be disappointed - good, fun food and nice place. Also they have weekly specials, like half price sushi or appetizers, drink specials and roll specials.

Reviewed December 25, 2012

It seems nobody was assigned to our table. After sitting there for 10 minutes, I asked the hostess if a waiter is coming to wait on us? So she got a guy to come by and he was like this is not my table but guess he will wait on us. Slow service. Sushi roll is good.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

We enjoyed a Sunday lunch with a friends here. First of all, PRICE on Sundays is half price and they have wonderful deals. The food was great and the dishes well presented too. Try sushi that you don't know, so you will see how innovative dishes they have. Our friends went back in a weekday and they found the restaurant expensive. Also, the bloody Mary is very well done.
I wish you enjoy like us.

Reviewed December 7, 2012

Expensive but underwhelming. Portion sizes were average. Taste was ok but nothing special given the extra high prices. Atmosphere was really low class. More of a sports bar feel than a high quality Japanese restaurant. I really couldn't recommend this place for any reason aside than that it is downtown. Worst miso soup I have ever had.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

We decided to give Nann Sushi a try after reading all the positive trip advisor reviews and we were not disappointed. My wife had the sushi platter and she thought it was good. My son had the Chicken Teriyaki and he loved (I tried it and it was really good). I had the Fried Rice with Seafood and was extremely happy with the taste and preparation.

In all, location service and food were very good and I would not hesitate to recommend it to any TA members.