“Great happy hour”

Eddie V's Prime Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Eddie V's Prime Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #75 of 3,669 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Wycliff Ave
Description: Eddie V's Prime Seafood features the best top of the catch seafood world's oceans have to offer including Gulf and North Atlantic Oysters, Prime Steaks and Live Jazz Nightly! Savor the classics like oysters on the half shell, our famous Maryland Style All Lump Crab Cake, NY Steak Au Poivre and Banana's Foster Cake Dessert. The extensive wine list features over 150 selections, with over 40 offered by the glass. Eddie V's also features private dining options from 8 to over 100 guests.
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Go early and grab a seat, but their happy hour is to die for. With many things half off, grab the girls and go here for a great glass of wine and the tuna tartare or the mac and cheese or grilled asparagus, the list can keep going...

Reviewed September 2, 2013

I went to Eddie V's during restruant week and I have to say it was probably the best meal i have ever eaten. we ordered 3 orders of oysters, steak, swordfish, shrimp and sea bass. Everything was so delicious, i cannot wait until i go back! if you go, get the oysters!! The server told us everything is fresh, they get the food shipped from all over maine.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

This one of the best dining experiences I have every had. The food gets five stars, this fish was so excellent and prepared as requested. The wait staff was some of the best I have ever encounter. The atmosphere is also very nice. This an over all great dining experience.

Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

Our server Chip was fabulous! We celebrated my mom's birthday at Eddie's and had great service. The calamari was sooo good; perfectly cooked. I had a glass of Hess Merlot and mom had margarita made with Patron. I had sea bass which was not the best (too much of a buttery/oily flavor). my mom loved het steak and lobster. We also had asparagus where the tips were tasty but the bottom portion was tough. The waiter was great, atmosphere was good and appetizers were great. I would recommend this place especially for the drinks and appetizers.

Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

We needed a restaurant for a business dinner that allowed us to take our sweet time, quiet enough to have a conversation and with enough menu options to meet all the food requirements of the group. Well Eddie V's gets 5-stars for each. The yellowtail sashimi was fantastic. The Tuna was spot-on and the sides are a must. The beets was my favorite. The service was impeccable. We were never rushed and spent a few hours at this amazing restaurant. A must visit while in Dallas.

Been to Eddie V's Prime Seafood? Share your experiences!