“Get great city views.”

and up
Dallas' Reunion Tower GeO-Deck Observation Ticket
Ranked #13 of 243 things to do in Dallas
More attraction details
Owner description: Reunion Tower is open! Adjoining the Hyatt Regency Dallas is the iconic Dallas landmark, Reunion Tower. The all-new GeO-Deck offers guests unparalleled views of Dallas through high-definition zoom cameras and an interactive digital-touch screen display, named the Halo, which lets guests see and engage with Dallas in new ways. Take a step outside and see the view first hand or use a telescope to magnify your view. Just above the GeO-Deck is Cloud Nine Cafe, open daily (check website for hours), which offers GeO-Deck guests food and drink options underneath a stylized Texas sky.The Reunion Tower experience isn't just about seeing what's below from hundreds of feet in the air, it's also about what's below the surface. Get a glimpse into the history, events and people that made Dallas what it is and what it will be. The GeO-Deck is easily accessible from the lobby, and tickets are available via walk-up or online. Make a visit to the GeO-Deck the first item on your Dallas itinerary!
Reviewed October 26, 2013

This tower (surrounded by buildings which tower over it) has just reopened after lying disused for 6 years. It is very futuristic in its layout/furnishings and allows for great views over the greater Dallas area. There is a nice cafe above the main observation deck and a revolving restaurant-open evenings only-on the next floor up.

There are newer reviews for Reunion Tower

Reviewed October 23, 2013

The GeoDeck at Reunion tower is a great start to a tour in Dallas. I was so impressed by the staff and the 'free'! digital photo they take at the beginning of the tour, prior to going up in the elevators-- what a great idea. They take a photo, give you a ticket number and you retrieve it from machines on the geodeck (4 of them or so) and you can email it to yourself or post it immediately to facebook. The interactive screens are amazing. You can go outside to experience the wind, sounds of being up that high. For 16$ for adults, its the best deal in Dallas!

We ate at the cafe and the food was reasonably priced and quite good. The rotating seating area is super. Can't say enough about how nice the staff was. KUDOS!!!

1  Thank GINNY
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I was not sure what to expect since the observation deck had been closed for a few years prior. I happened to notice it had recently re-opened the day before I went down to Dallas, so I thought I would give it a shot. When I walked in the staff was great and very friendly! They looked professional and so did the decor of the Tower. The view from the top is probably the best view of Dallas I have seen up to this point. The observation deck is great and brand new! It is easy to take pictures from the outdoor portion as well. The restaurant (Cloud 9) was great as well....the staff was nice and the food was great too. Overall, it was a great experience. If you want to go see it during the day and night, I would recommend the Day and Night Pass which comes out to around $22 per adult. The view at night is even more spectacular! If not, it is $16 if you just go once. Overall, enjoyable experience......the prices may seem a bit high, but it was worth it for me personally.

3  Thank Brady K
Reviewed October 14, 2013

My son and I went to Reunion Tower to view the new Observation Tower. The price is high now, $16.00 per person. Used to be $1.50. The new tower looks just like it did before renovations, except it has interactive computers on the inside and new carpet. The Elevator usher said it's the new lights on the Big Ball that is the biggest deal. Light up on Dallas Sports wins. My son, unbeknown to me, began crying when we got to the top, because he was afraid of the height! I immediately took him back to the elevator, but we had to wait in line. Too many people coming and going to the restaurant above. But the Ushers on the elevator witnessed the whole thing and said they were going to ask Mgmt for a refund. When we finally got down we were refused a refund by Management. They flatly refused, and were belligerent about it. The Manager's Manager accused us of actually enjoying the view then wanting our money back. What? My son's tears were not even dried. Then he stupidly offered more tickets for us at a later date. Letting us know he did not even listen to the story. My son is deaf and autistic. and works at a place where they do not get paid much. They could have offered him to the least, his portion back. To make matters worse, the Manager tried to make a spectacle of us, after we refused the free tickets, and told us in front of everyone to leave in a loud voice. Before I left, I thanked the sorrowful looking ushers for their customer service. That was my experience.

13  Thank 868Guess
Reviewed October 10, 2013

The Reunion Tower stands near 600 feet in the air with breathtaking and one of a kind views of Dallas. The elevators have elevator ambassadors that will accompany you to the one minute ride to the top. Inside the newly renovated tower they have interactive touch screen menus about historical events and important buildings. Outside they have telescopes. This is a must see for everyone.

2  Thank Jasbris7777

Been to Reunion Tower? Share your experiences!