“Food didn't match the menu description”

Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen
Ranked #36 of 3,626 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: (972) 615-3508 phone #. Store #35.
Sedona
“Food didn't match the menu description”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

We stopped for an appetizer between flights because we had eaten at Pappadeaux in Phoenix several times. My partner had the gumbo, which was fine. I ordered the shrimp bruschetta. It said it was grilled shrimp, goat cheese and fresh tomatoes. I asked to sub mozzerella which they did. But when the dish came, it was a boat of red sauce, covered with cheese and 6 shrimp with toast on the side. Not my idea of bruschetta and no sign of fresh tomatoes. The server did offer to remake it, but we had a plane to catch.

Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Better Than Many in N'awlins!”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

If you are in the DFW airport system with a long-enough layover to spare, try going to this restaurant! This is definitely the best airport restaurant I have ever been eaten at.

You may have to wait in line a short while, but if you can, be patient. We were seated after 5 minutes during the lunch hour and ordered many different items from the menu and every one was delivered quickly and as good as I could expect, and I am a seasoned New Orleans seafood restaurant diner and home cook.

Romeo, Michigan
“Amazing airport food!!”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

I stopped in DFW for a layover for a couple hours and decided to stop at the Pappadeaux downstair in terminal C , and I was very impressed. It is a casual New Orleans style restaurant with a refined appearance. First thing I was impressed with was the Dos Equis on tap, very hard to find in Michigan. I ordered the filet with shrimp and scallop sauce and mashed potatoes, and it was on my table within 15 minutes. I was very impressed with the presentation and the food was amazing. This was a unique approach to the standard steak dinner and they nailed it. Highly recommended if you are in Dallas.

• Visited January 2013
pittsburgh, pennsylvania
“Best salad ever!”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Had the shrimp and lobster salad with citrus dressing. LOVED IT! Many things on the menu looked great. Service was fast enough to have lunch in under an hour. Would definitely return and highly recommend.

Little Rock, Arkansas
“The best airport food ever ...”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

During a recent flight from Hobby Airport, we visited Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen. We asked our server, Andria Chapa, nervously, if the food in this airport restaurant was as good as the regular restaurants, and she assured us it was. After ordering, the manager, Oscar Restrepo stopped by with the chef, Ulises, Yanes, to assure us that their food was wonderful. It was, so we have to say .... kudos for the best airport food we've ever had, and for the special care all these folks gave us.

1 Thank judyjbest