“Better Than Many in N'awlins!”
Review of pappadeaux

pappadeaux
Ranked #35 of 3,594 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: (972) 615-3508 phone #. Store #35.
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Better Than Many in N'awlins!”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

If you are in the DFW airport system with a long-enough layover to spare, try going to this restaurant! This is definitely the best airport restaurant I have ever been eaten at.

You may have to wait in line a short while, but if you can, be patient. We were seated after 5 minutes during the lunch hour and ordered many different items from the menu and every one was delivered quickly and as good as I could expect, and I am a seasoned New Orleans seafood restaurant diner and home cook.

Romeo, Michigan
“Amazing airport food!!”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

I stopped in DFW for a layover for a couple hours and decided to stop at the Pappadeaux downstair in terminal C , and I was very impressed. It is a casual New Orleans style restaurant with a refined appearance. First thing I was impressed with was the Dos Equis on tap, very hard to find in Michigan. I ordered the filet with shrimp and scallop sauce and mashed potatoes, and it was on my table within 15 minutes. I was very impressed with the presentation and the food was amazing. This was a unique approach to the standard steak dinner and they nailed it. Highly recommended if you are in Dallas.

• Visited January 2013
pittsburgh, pennsylvania
“Best salad ever!”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Had the shrimp and lobster salad with citrus dressing. LOVED IT! Many things on the menu looked great. Service was fast enough to have lunch in under an hour. Would definitely return and highly recommend.

Little Rock, Arkansas
“The best airport food ever ...”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

During a recent flight from Hobby Airport, we visited Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen. We asked our server, Andria Chapa, nervously, if the food in this airport restaurant was as good as the regular restaurants, and she assured us it was. After ordering, the manager, Oscar Restrepo stopped by with the chef, Ulises, Yanes, to assure us that their food was wonderful. It was, so we have to say .... kudos for the best airport food we've ever had, and for the special care all these folks gave us.

1 Thank judyjbest
Downers Grove, Illinois
“Great way to spend a layover!”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

The food was GREAT and I've not received such professional service in a long time! I had plenty of time before my flight and was hoping for (but not expecting) a good quality meal while in the airport. This was the best airport food I've ever had!! (although it is strange trying to cut a steak with a plastic knife!) The server seemed to "read my mind" and it was a MOST enjoyable meal!

• Visited February 2013

Been to pappadeaux? Share your experiences!