“Can't believe I waited this long.” 5 of 5 bubbles

pappadeaux
Ranked #26 of 3,560 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: (972) 615-3508 phone #. Store #35.
austin
“Can't believe I waited this long.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

I always travel through Dallas and know of pappadeaux's reputation, but this was the first time I stopped. Completely worth it. Everything was excellent. As good as any restaurant outside and both the manager and server were extremely friendly and accommodating. Has calamari and the seafood platter. Both highly recommended.

Corpus Christi, Texas
“One of the best restaurants at DFW Airport”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013

We have been very impressed with Pappadeaux! One trip we had close connections, but still had time to dash in and go through the very nice buffet - Salad, gumbo, several seafood items, and other selections. We've also had time to order from the menu and everything was fresh, hot, and tasty.

Highly recommended for both a fast meal and leisurely one.

Palm Desert,Ca
“Best airport restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013

I had a layover in Dallas , my second layover that day, and I was not looking forward to consuming more dreary and high priced airport food. This restaurant was a most pleasant surprise. I ordered the New Orleans Campechana appetizer- shrimp, avocado, pico de gallo in spicy cocktail sauce and it knocked my socks off. Fantastic!!! They also offered a wonderful wine selection-. The McPherson Voigner from Texas was outstanding. For some reason it is difficult to find wines from Texas in California. Pity for us!!!
The service was excellent. They even comped me the wine because they were out of the one I originally ordered.

Montreal, Canada
“Excellent seafood!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2013

I've been to several locations and have never been disappointed. Service was very good and meals were well prepared and presented. I would have to say that this last time I was not impressed with cleanliness of the restaurant. The floor and chairs needed cleaning. The table top had a slight greasy feeling. Perhaps it was a one of so i would go back. I hope one of the restaurants I prefer has not taken the slippery slope down.

Visited October 2012
Winter Springs, Florida
“Who knew great food could be this inexpensive?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2013

I was traveling to Portland and had a 2 hour layover at the Dallas airport. My friends and I discovered this treasure. We all ordered the lunch buffet ($11.95). The gumbo was as good as any I have ever had. The Shrimp E'Touffe was spicy and moist. Really good stuff. The cajun blackened fish was also really good. Not your typical buffet. Even though the buffet was unlimited, One helping was enough for me. If you have enough time during your layover at DFW, make your way to Terminal A and eat at Pappadeaux. You won't be sorry.