“Wish I Had Eaten My Bread Pudding with Lemoncillo Sauce First”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #749 of 3,691 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 18, 2010

My sister insisted we go here since it's one of their favorite local places. The blackberry sangria was great. Three of us got the House Salads while my sister got the Mediterranean Salad which looked even better & ours were very good. We all got the House Creamy Parmesan Dressing -excellent! Enjoyed the little loaves of bread with the Olive Oil sop. Our waiter was so solicitous that he was almost in the way. He seemed to speak little English so communication was a problem. I wanted something lighter so I would have room for dessert. I got the tiny pasta with olive oil, basil & tomatoes. It was very good & way too filling. The added shrimp was overcooked. I had to get my bread pudding to-go. Our waiter even gave us to-go cups of tea & water, whatever we had ordered with our meals. We did give him a generous tip for all his effort. My husband thought $65. was outragious for 2 people. But it really wasn't - not in Dallas.