“I'll certainly be returning!”

Perry's Steakhouse and Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Perry's Steakhouse and Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 3,714 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Olive
Description: There are two Perry's restaurants in Dallas. The one that I am writing about is "Perry's Steakhouse and Grill" (the other one is called "The Place at Perry's" ) 214-855-5151
Reviewed April 21, 2014

You can count on me coming back to Perry's every time I'm in town! What a enjoyable full dining experience from beginning to end. Service, presentation, portions, ambiance, flavor, you name it and this place is hitting it on all levels! I certainly enjoyed my meal here and will easily say it was my best in all of Texas. I tried a few steakhouses while there but boy does Perry's set itself apart!

Just go and experience it for yourself, I can rave about it all day on here but you're better off just going and enjoying yourself!

Reviewed April 17, 2014

This place was very nice. The décor was nice and the atmosphere was better. The food is not five star dining, but better than average. I can see this place getting very good reviews from casual diners and travelers, but very poor reviews from foodies like myself who kind of look below the surface. The staff is either under manned or just plain needs to be trained. They help you and then disappear for the rest of the meal. Parking is problematic and some of the prices do not seem worth what you get. (Either in portion size or consistency). Some things are prepared better than others. That means there is a sloppy Sioux chef or line cook in the back. The overall quality of some of the meals at my table made this place rate average.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

We celebrated my wife's birthday here recently. The atmosphere and service was great. I had their famous pork chop which exceeded the description. It was amazing. My wife had a special Chateaubriand for one that they had that night. It was excellent too. Our service was really good. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

I try not to give too many Five Star ratings but Perry's was deserving. Great service, excellent wine choices, cool interior, and fantastic food. My pork chop was a trio of rib, loin and juicy "eyelash". My friends loved the steaks as well. Highly recommended!

Reviewed March 30, 2014

The place is really wonderful, food is all good and they have a complete wine list. I found the prices quite high tough. We asked for a taxi and were suggested to take one of the black vans parked outside. We didn't like that and refused because these pretend to be luxury taxis and charge you $100 for a normal taix $10 ride. Be alert.

Been to Perry's Steakhouse and Grill? Share your experiences!