“YUM!”

Perry's Steakhouse and Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Perry's Steakhouse and Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 3,580 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Olive
Description: There are two Perry's restaurants in Dallas. The one that I am writing about is "Perry's Steakhouse and Grill" (the other one is called "The Place at Perry's" ) 214-855-5151
Mesa, Arizona
“YUM!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

My family and I were visiting friends just recently and we decided on an adults night out. We all settled on Perry's and I'm glad we did. The food was extremely delicious, I had the 14 oz ribeye and it was done perfectly. It's a knotch above Ruth's Chris but theirs NO uptight and NO looking down on by the staff. I actually wore jeans and a nice t-shirt and nothing was said to me. The cost is pretty typical for a restaurant of this scale (my steak was $42.00). We had the Rocky Road Bread Pudding, which I highly recommend. All in all an absolutely GREAT meal and night out.

“Hooked!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

I can't tell you how much my entire family loves the food here. The service is fab and we always walk away having been well fed and well taken care of. Cocktails are inspiring and we always seem to find something unique to try. My daughter loved the lobster Mac n cheese when we took her, the pork chop is an amazing offering for anyone, the chateaubriand is awesome and the sea bass to die for. I could go on and on! The appetizers are great as well, but we try not to order unless we have a large party since the food portions are more than adequate. Beware, three people can dine on the pork chop (it's huge). Overall, this place offers a dining experience anyone could enjoy!

Visited April 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Great Sunday special”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

I've been here a couple of times for snacks at the bar during happy hour which are very good. The sausage appetizer is delicious. Last night I went for the Sunday $24.95 pork chop special. You get any salad, I had the chopped salad, the pork chop, and a trio of desserts, Creme brûlée, chocolate truffle and cheesecake...small portions but all were great.
The pork chop is Fantastic. Not sure how anyone can eat the whole thing. I echo all the good things other reviewers say about it.
Servers were efficient and friendly.

Visited May 2013
Bath, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

I enjoyed this place. Went for a business lunch, and although I was rather over-steaked, I still enjoyed the Filet. Nice flavour and tenderness.

Also a pleasant atmosphere, and the service was good and in fact almost over attentive. My server was so keen to ensure that I did not get lost that I was worried he was about to follow me into the restroom.

I was not enthusiastic about the food in Dallas generally - but I enjoyed Perrys. Good on them.

• Visited May 2013
“Great Steak House - Service Avg”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

We went here on our way to the musical. The fillet with crab an warm spinch salad I would order again - both excellent. The service was inattentive - dirty dish for each corse were not promptly removed. Would go again for the great atmospher and food.

• Visited May 2013

Been to Perry's Steakhouse and Grill? Share your experiences!