“Wow, this place is amazing!”

Perry's Steakhouse and Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Perry's Steakhouse and Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 3,594 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Olive
Description: There are two Perry's restaurants in Dallas. The one that I am writing about is "Perry's Steakhouse and Grill" (the other one is called "The Place at Perry's" ) 214-855-5151
Louisville, Kentucky
“Wow, this place is amazing!”
Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I went to Perry's today for lunch. She said we should order the pork chop because theya are known for them. The problem is that I do not like pork chops and neither does she. So we ordered the Pork chop. It was one of the most amazing pieces of meat we have ever eaten. It was truly unbelievable. We also had a chopped salad which was the best chopped salad we have ever had. I'm addition we had a shrimp cocktail and creamed spinach which were great as well. The only problem is that we do not live in Dallas, so we will not get to eat here on a regular basis. The restaurant was very well decorated and clean. The staff were very nice from the beginning. The valets for the car we friendly, the 2 hostesses were very nice and offered to take my jacket. They also had the table we requested (the private booth) and it was really nice. Our waiters name was Tony and he was exceptionally nice and did his job exceptionally well. The manager John came to our table and we had a very friendly conversation. Overall this place has to be in our top 3 restaurants of all time if not number 1. We will certainly be back the next time we are in town. We may even plan a trip just to come back and eat here.

Pineville, Louisiana, United States
“Very Pleased”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

My husband and I visited Perry's for our anniversary dinner. When I called to make reservations I inquired about the private booth for two, they asked what the occasion was and I told them. When we arrived the booth was decorated with rose petals and everyone who came to our table greeted us by Mr/Mrs Webster and also said Happy Anniversary. Our waiter "J.R." was awesome. The pork chop was superb. After dinner we were given a dessert plate with Happy Anniversary written on it in chocolate. Overall I was more than pleased. Atmosphere and service was great.

Texas
“The wines are on the list - just not in the cellar”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

The food at Perry's is good and consistent. The restaurant has a good ambiance. The bar is nice and the happy hour is a good deal. So what's not to like?

The wine program is a mess. You read through the wine list and it is impressive. Until you order a wine, that is. My last three trips to Perry's they have not had any of the wines I've ordered first. One of the times they were out of the first two I ordered. The excuse is that it is expensive to reprint the list so they do the best they can and they are sorry. That is bs. If you are going to have an impressive list to present to patrons, then you need to have the wines on the list actually in the cellar. I can understand running out of a wine from time to time, but not as much as they do here.

1 Thank wirepaladin08
Dallas, Texas, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Easter dream come true”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Planning Easter dinner is always one of the hardest things for a chef to plan for his family, least my family. I thought this year instead of cooking we would take mom out on the town and have a wonderful Sunday on the town. Well Perry's made this dream come true. The restaurant was a delight inside, a great atmosphere wonderful staff and food that was beyond words. If you are ever in Dallas, Texas. This is restaurant is a must. Friday they have a great lunch special and always on Sunday their Pork dinner special which is big enough for two to share, so come hungry and come often. we do... Thanks again Perry's for a great time.

• Visited March 2013
Portland, Maine
“That Pork Chop”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Well on Good Friday we finally made it here for their pork chop. It is truly amazing and a tasty piece of pig to delight anyone with an appetite, because this is a large cut of meat. It is so tasty and large it has to be carved table-side and served on a skillet in garlic butter. The restaurant always has this huge chop on the menu but at Friday lunchtime until pm it is reduced in price and offered at a bargain. Wonderful ambiance, service, atmosphere and food with many corners to arrange your party of guests.

• Visited March 2013