Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas West
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewshi expressroom was spaciouspull out couchgreat hotelworking orderstaff was friendly and helpfuldefinitely stay here againclose to downtownair conditionercontinental breakfastconvenient locationwalmarthiehousekeepingsinklinens
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

All that wonderful place needs is lunch & or dinner to be served. Otherwise just fabulous! The management was very down to earth. That's important to myself being a consumer. The breakfast was delicious. And the servers & staff was kind as well. It was a good experience for me.

• Stayed: July 2013
HIEDallasWest, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas West, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013

Dear 5jac

Thank you for staying with the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dallas West. we do appreciate your great comments on the hotel. we know that it would be great to have a restaurant at the hotel, however, we are located to many restaurants in the area. I hope that you will come stay with us again soon.

mark shook

Reviewed July 22, 2013

The room was nice and clean. My only issue was the smell of lobby. This hotel is close to the Texas Rangers stadium. I would stay again. Close to fast food restaurants, Wal-Mart, stores. I felt the price for the room was reasonable. Great if want to stay close to the stadium.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BettyBoop4930
HIEDallasWest, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas West, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Dear Bettyboop4930

Thank you for the great comments on the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dallas West. I am not sure of what the smell in the Lobby was however I will personelly looking into it. Thank you again and we hope that you will stay with us when your back in Dallas.

Mark Shook

Reviewed July 15, 2013

I recently stayed one night at this hotel. The price was reasonable. The room was beautifully appointed with tasteful decorations and attractive colors. The hallways were also the same. This was the best Holiday Inn I have ever stayed at, and one of the best hotels I have ever been to in this class. I'm guessing the hotel is new. The bed was comfortable and I heard no noise from any room or from I-30 which is very near. The breakfast was tasty and included scrambled eggs, bacon, cereal, bagels, and a banana. The hotel is not only conveniently located off of I-30 not far from downtown ( I could see the skyscrapers from my room on the 4th floor), but right across from a Golden Corral, Whataburger, and a taco place. Slightly further away I saw additional stores like Best Buy. The immediate neighborhood around the hotel consists of restaurants and what appears to be warehouses/ an industrial park. The neighborhood was quiet and felt safe.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
HIEDallasWest, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas West, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Thank you for the great review of our hotel. we want to make every guest and every stay great for you.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Stayed overnight for a Doctors appointment at children's hospital. Rooms were nice, but walls are super thin and I could hear what I later found out were a bunch of teenage girls playing around all night. That makes it hard when you have small children who sleep in the dead of silence. Overall would stay again, but would request a room further away from others to make sure my children can get a full nights rest.

• Stayed: July 2013

Dear Rachel W

Thank you for the review of our hotel. The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dallas West welcomes all reviews so that we ca grow and learn from them. I understand that there was some noise issues with the guest around you. We strive to make our guest as comfortable as we can. The hotel staff wants let you know that we apologize for the noise but the review helps in placement of sport teams in the hotel and outher guest around them.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

We were placed at the very top> 4th floor which was a good. The rooms were quite large, warmth, clean and comfortable beds. Hallways were wide- and elevator can hold several people and luggage. The best things were, we had free wifi and free parking. (We tried to avoid downtown because everything cost.) The staff were friendly and they greeted us as we walked in and out. Convenient to downtown and to six flags. I would stay here again and recommend to all my friends.

Room Tip: Always ask for the top floor.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family