“Yum”

Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #824 of 3,626 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Park Lane & route 75
Transit: The Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) system is located less than a 2 minute walk. The Park Lane Station is the closest to our restaurant.
Description: At Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant, our passion is to produce and deliver to our guests the highest quality and freshest products. Our tradition of on-site brewing and food made fresh, from scratch, are the most evident examples of this passion. Our restaurants and people offer a relaxed and inviting atmosphere, attentive and friendly service, fresh food carefully and creatively prepared, specially brewed beers and other fine beverages. We feel it is this combination of elements that make a great dining experience possible. The Gordon Biersch heritage of superior beer, great food and good times are now served up fresh daily in locations stretching coast to coast. Committed to using only the freshest and finest ingredients, our restaurants showcase a passion for food with seasonal menus, daily specials and frequent changes to the regular menu. Gordon Biersch features a unique decor and atmosphere that provides an inviting space.
“Yum”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

We love trying the different brews...they brew their own beer. The food and service has been good every time we have gone.

Visited April 2012

Dallas, Texas
“Their burgers are great”
Reviewed February 18, 2012

The BBQ burger is great and if you want something different, try the Moose burger with blue cheese. Ask for steak sauce to go with it. They make a new batch every day and it will add some zing to it.

• Visited February 2012
Wichita Falls, Texas
“Five Plates - Yummy”
Reviewed December 3, 2011

My family ate here last night while Christmas shopping at North Park Center. We were disappointed because the long wait at Grimmaldi's, so we walked down to try GB. I love Grimmaldi's, but not disappointed with the change, everything we had was great. Kobe cheeseburger with garlic fries, excellent, Lobster MacNCheese, WOW, Cobb Salad, perfect, cheese pizza, loved it, and a chicken sampler off the appetizer and yes it was great! Staff was perfect, looking forward to going back!

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank travelnow39
“Great beer and good food”
Reviewed November 10, 2011

I was in Dallas looking for a good place to watch some college football. A Google search turned up this place. I appreciate good beer and places that brew their own, so I gave it a try.

The restaurant had a clean, modern look and friendly hostesses and servers. It had a fun vibe. I tried the Schwarzbier and the Marzen. Both were good beers, but I preferred the Schwarzbier. German-style lagers are the type of beer brewed and offered.

The food was very good, especially considering that this is a brewery/restaurant. I was a little disappointed I didn't see any German inspired dishes on the menu, but that was OK. However, considering German-style beer is the main drink offering, I think there should be a few German dishes.

Overall, a very nice experience and I would like to try this place again.

• Visited November 2011
Thank Cruise,J.D.
Dallas, Texas
“The garlic fries will blow you away.”
Reviewed September 25, 2011

My husband and I often talk about how anywhere you go, everything is served with fries and how they are the most over-served, wasted food in the world because they are always left our plate and thrown away. Well, people go to Gordon Biersch just for the garlic fries! You won't leave a single one on your plate. They are so delicately crispy on the outside, perfectly seasoned, light as air.... Gosh, I'm craving them just talking about them, but take some breath mints for after. Anyway, this visit I had the Lobster and Jumbo Lump Crab Cake Sandwich Prepared Marylandstyle with housemade tartar sauce. Served with Garlic Fries ($16.50) and it was really wonderful. Very little breading, all jumbo lumb crab meat, you could actually see the crab legs and the jumbo lump meat, it wasn't a bunch of minced pulp, it was superb. Five stars for the fries alone though, honestly! On the day we visited they also had a special Oktoberfest menu and my husband ordered a German Kobe burger off that and it was so big he could barely eat it all, but he did managed to finish those garlic fries!

This restaurant has outdoor seating and we quite enjoy eating outside when the weather permits.

Now, for the review below that isn't even for this location. It's not fair to get on here and give a bad review about a different location of a restaurant on another location's site and take their reviews down. Bad form all around.

• Visited September 2011