“Fun, fun, fun with great service”

The House of Blues Dallas
Ranked #7 of 39 Concerts & Shows in Dallas
More attraction details
Owner description: Live music, great food and lots of fun! Restaurant is open nightly for dinner at 4PM and for lunch Sat-Sun. We offer free valet parking for the Perot Museum on Sat-Sun from 11:30AM-2PM with purchase of lunch from Crossroads at House of Blues. Come to our Happy Hour daily from 4PM-6PM. Check out Sunday Gospel Brunch on select Sunday's at 12:30PM. Host private parties and special events at this world-famous location.
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Attended a private function - great music, live band and the food was very good for banquet style. Attentive staff as well. Worth the visit!

Reviewed May 26, 2014

When I hear Kirk Franklin I think and expect a huge mass choir. Instead they basically had an average sounding praise team singing some songs. The praise team at my church could have probably done better. And to top it off they only performed for an hour, which including them taking mini talking breaks throughout. Definitely not what I was expecting for Kirk Franklin's name to be attached to this. I will say though, the food was excellent. Overall the quality does not match the price.

Jenna R, Promotions & Brand Coordinator at The House of Blues Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2014

Hi Ashley,

I'm sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the performers we had for the Gospel Brunch you attended. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the food though. We change performers quite often and try to list online. If you have any recommendations on talent we'd love to hear them and we'd even be willing to reach out to them to see if they'd be available. Hope you'll come back and give us another shot.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

Me and my older sister went to see The Wanted last night and it was the best night if my life, I got really close to the stage and the sound was amazing the lights were amazing and the security guards were in too of things and overall it was just an amazing time. I would soooooo go back!

1  Thank SidneyElise
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Saw Chevelle at House of Blues!! It was a great venue to see a great band!! Plenty of bar access......super clean restrooms....lots of space to move around! I would see another show there in the future!

Jenna R, Brand & Promotions Coordinator at The House of Blues Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2014

Hey Angela,

Thanks for the review and the kind words. Hope to see you back again at our venue soon.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

This is a great place to see concerts. If you want to pay top dollar, you can get a great seat in the balcony. If you only pay General Admission, you will have to battle the crowd to even see. There are seats in the back that don't do anything but seat you. If you make your way to the front, be prepared to sweat and get hit in the head. I attended a sold-out concert, which probably made it worse. However, they could make the GA better than what it is. The Security is good. The bathrooms are great. The drinks are expensive. Just be prepared for a full-blown, get down and dirty experience if you buy General Admission tickets and actually want to see the concert.

1  Thank Jill B

Hey Jill,

Thanks for the review and the kind words. Totally understand your issues with the GA, it can be frustrating sometimes for the sold out shows. I'd recommend the VIP Tables on the Music Hall floor as opposed to the balcony seating. The VIP Tables allow you to still be close to the artist but you have plenty of arm / leg / breathing room. You even have your own cocktail server so you don't have to get up for drinks or snacks. These tables are sold for a Food & Beverage minimum. Hope you'll come back again soon.