“Great Margaritas”
Review of Maximo - CLOSED

Maximo
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Noel & Alpha Road
Cairns
“Great Margaritas”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

The Margaritas were freshly made not just syrup. Only a short walk from Le Meridian Galleria, you could dine inside or out.

Visited September 2012

“Finally healthy Tex-Mex!”
Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

Be sure to ask the healthy options on the menu which is most things.

Great food, excellent drinks, nice atmosphere, service is fine but in reality its more about the food.

Take a group of close friends and sit back with a Sangria, chat, laugh and eat well!

1 Thank Talkofthestreet
Fort Worth, Texas
“Mexican Food at it's BEST”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

My husband surprised me with an evening dining experience at this Dallas eatery for my birthday. We live south of the Dallas/Fort Worth area and are always looking for something"new" to try. He searched for something in Dallas and made a reservation for Maximo. This is an upscale Tex/Mex restaurant tucked away in a strip shop a block from the Galleria. Resvervations are recommended. They even call you before your visit to confirm your expected arrival. This has the best food and drink selection I have had in a long time. The service was quick and professional. I look forward to our next visit which I think will be very soon.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank mg655
Shreveport, Louisiana
“Not your mother's Mexican restaurant”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

I found this restaurant through TripAdvisor and was not disappointed.

Friendly staff greeted us at the door and took us to a window table. Wonderful and creative decor set the mood for the evening. Began the meal with a Max-a-Rita on the rocks, which was a home run.

I ordered a cup of tortilla soup to start and my partner the gazpacho. My soup was full of chicken and flavor. The gazpacho had tons of lump crab meat with the vegetables. Did I mention the fresh chips with three types of dipping sauces? Hard to determine which was the best. For my entree, I chose Alberta’s enchiladas: two soft corn tortillas dredged In Alberta’s
secret enchilada sauce, filled with chicken, spinach and cheese topped with lime sour cream
and crumbled queso fresco. Best enchiladas I've ever had. My partner had the beef Fajitas. Beautiful presentation and flavor.

I will definitely return!

• Visited August 2012
Greater Lansing
“Creative, definitely not traditional Mexican food.”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

I tried Maximo based on the recommendations of business colleagues, looking forward to their signature jalapeño laced Maximo Heat margarita. It did not disappoint, it was one of the best I've had although a bit pricey at $10 based on the smallish glass. Did have a wonderful chicken with delicious mole sauce and warm corn tortillas. Chicken was cooked so tender it could be flaked with a fork. Definitely would go back, although follow up service in the bar to make sure my meal was ok or if I needed another drink did not occur.