Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great escape room!!!!

I have done a few escapes rooms before and I will definitely say that this is one of my favorites... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
ElvisY103
San Francisco, California
Converting me into an escape room fan

I really wasn't much of an escape room type of person, not big into the whole team work breaking... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
davidlyu623

Recommended experiences in and around Dallas
from $18.40
from $57.99
from $37.88
from $53.00
More Info
All reviews cabin fever art gallery gallery room a lot of fun awesome experience operator puzzles technology teamwork challenging escaped blast challenges activity
Selected filters
Reviewed March 20, 2019

Awesome time with my staff! We almost didn't make it out, but our guide was awesome! Thanks "Eagle 1" :-)

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed February 11, 2019

While visiting from Phoenix, I did the Gallery Room with my sister and brother-in-law. We did 6 escape rooms at various locations on this visit, and this room was hands down our favorite. This had unique, challenging puzzles, we have never encountered before, despite having done over 100 escape games. The lobby was clean and comfortable. The Gallery room was clean and uncluttered. Our gamemaster was Maddie, who was spot on with the nudges when we needed them. (Thx, Maddie!) Anyone who likes puzzles must do this room. We are all over 60 and loved it! This was a fun, fun room, and I highly recommend this business to locals and travelers alike!

Date of experience: February 2019
1  Thank rpbaz
Reviewed January 19, 2019

My friends and I did the "Cabin Fever" escape room and it was so much fun! Really cool and unique puzzles- ones my friends and I hadn't seen before. The room itself is also really well made and very cool inside. Would definitely recommend! Would love to go back as they open new rooms!!

Reviewed January 15, 2019

I tried the Cabin Fever room with a group of 7 friends, and it was great! The room itself is creative and well-built. The operators were really fun and nice, and I thought the puzzles were a good balance between being intuitive and challenging at the same time.

Reviewed January 13, 2019 via mobile

After two prior Escape Rooms in Dallas, it took some persuasion to convince me to go to Project Panic. Project Panic, which is expanding from their original location in Austin and has just opened their second of five planned rooms. You have a choice between the “Art Gallery”, and the brand new “Cabin Fever”. We went with Cabin Fever, which was rated as “difficult” on the website, with only a 33% succeed rate! We went with 5 people, and while the room advertised up to 10, I felt 5 was perfect and any more than 6-7 would detract a little from the fun. It was a well designed two story room that made you feel you were actually in a cabin and the clues/maps were very well designed, had varying degrees of difficulty, and blended technology with the traditional combination locks. We had to use all three clues in the 60 minutes, and we somehow managed to escape with 2 minutes to spare. All in all, it far exceeded my expectations and with everyone else in our party also having a great time, I would highly recommend giving this place a try!

1  Thank EMM_Dallas