“Always visit the Hard Rock Cafe for an experience”
Review of Hard Rock Cafe

Hard Rock Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Hard Rock Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #199 of 4,210 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Est. July 15, 2009 The Hard Rock Cafe Dallas, located just a few blocks from the American Airlines Center, home of the Dallas Mavericks and Dallas Stars, anchors the Southern end of the Victory Park urban development center. Our convenient location is just miles from the Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden and a short walk from the Dallas Museum of Art and the Perot Museum. Our restaurant features 265-seats, outdoor dining, and a living museum of music history on the walls.
Reviewed September 30, 2018

This location is different from the location I visited maybe 25 years ago; it is in the West End district and convenient to a lot of the local sites such as the 6th Floor Museum about 6 blocks away. Good food as expected, great service. Bought the city t-shirt!

1  Thank JCitytraveler701
Blanca R, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2018

Hi JCItytraveler701,

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisory. I am so happy to hear that you had such a great time at our cafe. I love to see that you even took home one of our City T-shirts to remember your experience. Thank you for rockin' with us and I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

Its been a while since my last visit at this restaurant and the overall experience this time was average! The waiter was friendly and attentive! The salmon meal was okay, it could been a little hotter. The black bean burger was tasty. But it fell apart when you try picking it up! The decor of the restaurant was good. My only issue is that their a sign outside the building indicating HRC has parking and it leads you to believe that HRC will validate your parking ticket! But it does not do that anymore! So be aware!

Good Afternoon Carlos,

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisory. We value your opinion for it only makes us better with our customer service. I'm happy to see that your server took care of you. I sorry to hear about your food and the parking. If you could give me a call at (469) 341-7625, I would love to discuss your experience in more detail with you. Thank you for rockin' with us. I hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

I stopped in to add pins to my collection. But I ended up staying for lunch. The staff were friendly. And the music was entertaining.

Good Afternoon Hardrocker8888,

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisory. I am so happy to hear that a trip that started out for your pin collection, ended up with a lunch experience. I glad you enjoyed yourself at the Hard Rock Cafe. We are currently hold pin collector meetings and would love for you to join us if you are in town. If you could give me a call at (469) 341-7625, I would love to add you to our email list for current pin events we will be holding. I hope you come back and visit us again soon.

Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

We arrived in Dallas tonight and went straight to HRC. Our drinks were terrible, food was old, and we were told in the middle of our meal that they were being shut down right that moment and their doors were being locked right then and corporate would not tell them why. All of our food was cold and the server brought our water and cocktails with no straws. When we asked for straws we were told, there were none and suddenly another employee said she’d gotten some from the bar. This was a different experience as the other HRC I’ve visited have been a pleasant experience. We will never return.

Good Afternoon Anntyson,

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisory. We value your opinion as it only makes us better at our guest experience. I am sorry to hear about your experience at the Hard Rock Cafe. We always strive to give our guest a five star experience and I'm sorry to see that we fell short of that experience. If you could please give me a call at (469) 341-7625, I would love to discuss your experience in more detail. Thank you for rockin' with us and I hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed August 5, 2018

Upon arrival we were not sure at all how our visit was going to be. All of the patrons had to be seated in the same section because there was only one server on duty. Yes I said one server on duty on a weekend. We could not have been more surprised. Jessica was simply outstanding. I ordered the Guinness and Bacon burger which is my go to item (along with the new addition of the Waldorf salad). The food was standard Hard Rock Cafe fare but the service made a huge difference for us this day. Our drink glasses were always full and the chef was working harder than I thought possible, helping to deliver orders. Everyone in the restaurant was very cheerful and helpful although you just knew they had to be a bit perturbed.

Date of visit: July 2018

Good Afternoon Texasredsoxgirl1,

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisory. We value your opinion as it only makes us better at our guest service. I'm glad to see that our staff took care of you and you enjoyed our food. Thank you for rockin' with us. I hope you come back and visit us again soon.

Blanca Runyan

Been to Hard Rock Cafe? Share your experiences!